LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    my sister has an oniell and she loves it
    she doesnt surf much anymore but when some of my lady friends come by to surf they will borrow hers and have never complained
    oniell is prob best bet

Also looking for women to surf with

Hello Medusa,

this post is old so it may be irrelevant. I am a beginning surfer and want to try to surf this summer in the midatlantic. I would love to find other ladies to go surfing with.

Doctor P

woooow i was completely unaware of this threads existence but im so glad someone brought it up. i couldnt even make it past the second page. lostsouls comment had me reelin then when i read capesurfers i couldnt take it anymore. way to funny. i have to come back finish reading the thread i literally laughed my ass off and now i have to go find out how to reattach it

hey ladies,

I have a mustache

Just saying,

The stud

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    krae, im glad u r still a female, that wuld b so weird if u werent n e more!! lolz

but ne ways, u r totally a great photographer. if u came bak 2 oc 4 sum reason i'd totally want u 2 take pics of me n my bros throwing wild tail over over some consistent 'ankle-breakers' or 'over head-high hurricane swell'.

i lyke wen we wuld take pics in pyramids with bros on top and below me. felt really 'authentic' with bros all over each other, like before we were bros n we wrestled in elementary school/clean fun/not weird. u bring bak that spirit in us. also, i lyked taking pics with friends who were gurls with arms around each other n we smiled n paid 4 pics. felt really 'cool' to perpetuate a personal 'brand' with my picture n girl next to me picture.

newayz, b easy, b cool, if u hav n e mor questions, we r really helpful here on the forums.
    Last edited by ND081; Feb 28, 2011 at 11:27 PM.

srsly n ttly lolz bros
    hehe

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by leethestud View Post
    hey ladies,

i have a mustache

just saying,

the stud
    rofl......

hey ladies,
    I have a mustache
    Just saying,
    The stud

I wasn't going to post until I saw this! LMFAO!!! Yeah, Cape, lay off the paint fumes! I think it's great to see chicks in the line up, esp if they can rip!! And this variety of surf we get around here is what makes East Coast surfers so good! You learn to adapt to different surf. Go get it Medusa!

Hey! I'm Lindsey
    I surf down at ocmd and asateague & always looking for cool people to surf with

I surf year round. I never see any other ladies out either, especially during the winter months. All I would say is O'neill makes horrible female suits. My 4/3 held up for less than one season. It was cracked and tape was peeling off in 2 months. I rinse my suit with fresh water and hang it indoors after ever session too.
    I have a 5/4/3 Xcel women's winter suit and it gets used probably twice a week but when there are waves I surf for as long as I can. It's held up pretty good over the last two winters. I think im going to go with rip curl for my next winter suit because i have heard they hold up longer. I have a 3/2 xcel that is absolutely awesome and a billabong spring suit which is fine. I know xcel caters to women pretty well, and you cannot really lose on a 4/3 with them because they give out a great product. Flexibility wise its one of the best out there. When im spending 300 bucks on a winter suit i want to see what lasts the longest, so i want to try the rip curl next.