LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by GnarActually View Post
    Hi I'm Cleveland and I'm 6ft 2in, thick dark hair and a perfect jaw line. I enjoy a fine pair of slacks, a hearty bowl of stew, and I like to listen to techno. If you ever want to surf together we could always meet up at the day's inn and stretch before we go out?

....I drive a dodge stratus.
    sup bebbe dawl

Quote Originally Posted by Zeroevol View Post
    hey ladies,
    I have a mustache
    Just saying,
    The stud

I wasn't going to post until I saw this! LMFAO!!! Yeah, Cape, lay off the paint fumes! I think it's great to see chicks in the line up, esp if they can rip!! And this variety of surf we get around here is what makes East Coast surfers so good! You learn to adapt to different surf. Go get it Medusa!
    LOLZ totes bro!

I like O'neill, but you really just have to see what's best suited toward your build. Some the knee pads don't line up well, especially if you are small. I don't go out til water is 55 plus. I stick to biking or snowboarding. I have a 2/1 shorty and 3/2 O'Neil and am happy w/ both. 4/3 will be cheap later March into early April. There is only a short period that the temps are well suited for them. Go to a shop and check them out and be sure the quality is good.
    Last edited by kgirl; Mar 2, 2011 at 11:23 AM.

I second the o'neill recommendation. Picked up a psycho 2 4/3 on Ebay for a good price. If you know your size it is a really good option. I can try and track down the seller. Last year I picked up a a West 3/2. Love the fit, but find the neoprene a bit stiff.

I like my Patagonia front zip. They make them for women, too.

Quote Originally Posted by surfina View Post
    I surf all year round as well (usually seaside) and i wear a hyperflex amped 5mil....mens small. It may be a guy's wetsuit but the material is awesome! Super flexible, nice and warm and contours my curves. You really can't beat it for the price.
    lol that just shows that girls are so rare in the lineup. all you had to say is i surf seaside, and i know that I've seen you a hundred times. You ussually paddle out with that other girl right?? well props to you.. ^^^ this chic can ripppp

Quote Originally Posted by kgirl View Post
    4/3 will be cheap later March into early April. There is only a short period that the temps are well suited for them. Go to a shop and check them out and be sure the quality is good.
    uhhhhhh what??? tottall bs. a 4/3 is the most versatile wetsuit a nj surfer can own. it will work for all but Jan-Mar. It'll be too hot June and October but if its all you got it'll work. Maybe you were thinking of a 3/2??

Images
    hahaha yea, there's a couple of us at the pier

Quote Originally Posted by surfina View Post
    hahaha yea, there's a couple of us at the pier
    couple = 2

lol yea but you guys live down there?? if so thats just awesome. the CP is one of the best spots in Jerzz. Second to prolly Mansawcan Inlet (<<cant spell) i think...
    Last edited by idsmashh; Mar 2, 2011 at 01:46 PM.

Images
    ok, a handfull..lol there is probably 7-8 girls that are all year round surfers in seaside