LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 66
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ocmd
    Posts
    705
    Images
    10
    capesurfer, I know you're a legit dude, but have you been huffing gas and typing on your cellphone? All of your recent posts are jibberish.

    Mr. Swellinfo is even pulling Matt's leg! Haha Matt is a good guy

    Mr. Xgen70 has a legit point with who is year-round and who is not. I like it. Year-round is a lifestyle of commitment. It separates the real surfers from the kookies.

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    686
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    capesurfer, I know you're a legit dude, but have you been huffing gas and typing on your cellphone? All of your recent posts are jibberish.
    hah yeah they are out of control


    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Mr. Xgen70 has a legit point with who is year-round and who is not. I like it. Year-round is a lifestyle of commitment. It separates the real surfers from the kookies.
    seconded

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,933
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post

    Mr. Xgen70 has a legit point with who is year-round and who is not. I like it. Year-round is a lifestyle of commitment. It separates the real surfers from the kookies.

    This is very true it seem like after labor day there is more elbow room in the water. Then once thanksgiving roll around there is probally a handfull of regular's at each break. I will say I do see a few ladies out year round which is kool . If they can hang with the guys I say more power to them and they got my respect


    OH ..............................

    This Post Has been brought to you by the People at HyperFlex LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Jersey/New York
    Posts
    9
    @Matt I was looking through hyperflexs' website yesterday and the thicker hooded suits are only made for men. (6/5/4) Tell them to make some for women ;-) I would deff buy. Their suits have a good pricing and from what I hear they hold up well.

    @capesurfer jfjkfhskjdfhlkjfhsdjkfhdshalkjsdjh dude.

    @avonsurfernc I am definitely planning a trip downthere as soon as my car gets fixed. My aunt lives around there. The water temp looks welcoming.

    @xgen70 true that. its better to be thankful than to be landlocked and stare at your local river and wonder if its doable.

    @LOSTsoul Get a life.



    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    This is very true it seem like after labor day there is more elbow room in the water. Then once thanksgiving roll around there is probally a handfull of regular's at each break. I will say I do see a few ladies out year round which is kool . If they can hang with the guys I say more power to them and they got my respect


    OH ..............................

    This Post Has been brought to you by the People at HyperFlex LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    CAPE MAY ,NJ
    Posts
    2,933
    Images
    5
    Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    @Matt I was looking through hyperflexs' website yesterday and the thicker hooded suits are only made for men. (6/5/4) Tell them to make some for women ;-) I would deff buy. Their suits have a good pricing and from what I hear they hold up well.

    @capesurfer jfjkfhskjdfhlkjfhsdjkfhdshalkjsdjh dude.

    @avonsurfernc I am definitely planning a trip downthere as soon as my car gets fixed. My aunt lives around there. The water temp looks welcoming.

    @xgen70 true that. its better to be thankful than to be landlocked and stare at your local river and wonder if its doable.

    @LOSTsoul Get a life.

    Actually I have seen a lady out in a Flow 5/4/3. I dont know what size it was but If you call there office in Millville, NJ I am sure they can recomend a suit that could fit you properly. I dont know if there Ph # is on there site but if you just call 411 and tell them the adress that they have on there site to send suits in for warranty or repair you can get it that way

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    This Post Has been brought to you by the People at HyperFlex LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Hahahahahahah!

  7. #27
    Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    Hey there!!!
    Thats a good question. I wish I knew! Anyone know??? I wanna travel the coast in my car and visit every beach possible. Thats how you discover the good stuff! I thought I was the only who noticed the inconsistency. I feel your pain about being land locked. lol. As for the suit I'm going for an Oneill or Billabong. The ladies here have told me that they have a great fit and keep them warm. Esp Oneill. The Mod and Delux have gotten positive reviews.
    oneill heat... 5/3 relitively cheep.. has held up well and well today will be the warmth test i guess

  8. #28
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    ocmd
    Posts
    705
    Images
    10
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    man, alright. i'll cut the bro talk.

    ..for now!

    so much fun, and actually a challenge to type like that. you have no idea. it was all in the name of satire, i promise. hope no one was offended.
    No offense I just wondered if you hit your head or not recently. And as anal as I am with spelling, grammar, and punctuation I believe it. It hurt to read.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by medusa View Post
    Where are the ladies in this forum? I am looking for other female surfers (and nice male surfers who have respect for women) to connect with. I am getting a new wetsuit for the winter my 4/3 didn't hold up. Any suggestions? And any ladies out in the water this time of year?
    Slade is a woman...sometimes

  10. #30
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    North Jersey/New York
    Posts
    9
    Why the sad face Slade? Its awesome to be a woman...... ;-)

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Slade is a woman...sometimes

Tags for this Thread