LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Pickles Pub Last Night...

Place was freaking insane in there last night!! SO many hot chicks, the beer was flowing freely, music was loud. And the cops were just waiting outside all around the blocks in parking lots. Sneaky Bastards. I know I saw a few forum members there last night..

i was there! didnt think a bar could get busy this time of the year in oc. good times

yeah i was there too lol, few of us went to meet up with a couple friends and had no idea that seacrets n turtle employee parties were all going there. good times!!!

yea last night was awesome!

yea last night was awesome! line out the door?!?

Images
    that place has been one of the best local winter bars for a very long time.

totally awesome there. all the bros go 2 hang out. tuesday nights r bro time 4 sure. $2 guinness n girls. if i get enough beers in me i dance. try 2 stay cool even when dancing tho.

wonder how 2 b really cool at the bar. how do u guys be cool? do u order drinks 4 every1? break out super 'fresh' n 'cool' dance moves that r relevant? talk bro-talk with bros? flirt with girls? dress sexy? i dressed sexy 2 times but girls don't like chest hairs. now i dress different but 'authentic'.

Images
    ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ love it ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Images
    mmmm beer battered pickles... I miss them.

pickles shots so good. salty with vodka.