LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    "the fans on the lift cheered at my excellence". hahaha too funny. I just got back from Stowe an hour ago. It was -14 at the summit. Got toasty, took 3 runs, froze my balls off and bounced. But there was some stashes in the woods if you know where to find them. Has anyone been to Big Boulder recently? I'm going home for winter break next week and was wonderin how it's been so far this season

been pretty good, creek is decent, and blowing snow 24/7

all the southern vt mountains are pumping, mount snow has a full park.

going to breck in a week or so, so i cant wait to get the F outta this icy craphole of a coast.

Quote Originally Posted by Shredder View Post
    "the fans on the lift cheered at my excellence". hahaha too funny. I just got back from Stowe an hour ago. It was -14 at the summit. Got toasty, took 3 runs, froze my balls off and bounced. But there was some stashes in the woods if you know where to find them. Has anyone been to Big Boulder recently? I'm going home for winter break next week and was wonderin how it's been so far this season

boulder was great last weekend, im going early saturday morning again so hopefully they will have some more stuff open.

they have quite a few features up.

Images
    Liberty 4 Lyfe

Chyea! Boulder's always coming through with the dope setup. Liberty?? Haha, nahh dude. Every park rat knows Boulder's jibs and jumpline are MINT!. Not to mention their park crew is constantly making sure everything is in perfect condition. But I can't hate, ain't no shame in reppin your home mountain