LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Northender Guest

watcha gonna get?

I thought it would be cool to post what surf related stuff you got for Christmas. I dont know everything i got right now but so far I know im getting a 5'9 custom single fin, that I worked with my shaoer and one of those wetsuit hangers with a fan to dry it quickly. So what about you guys

Images
    Vintage Soul beaver tail wetsuit, Some DVD's , Clothes, and I am gonna order my new longboard from brian wynn after new years

Images
    Some clothes, gloves, hood (hopefully), camera.

Quote Originally Posted by Northender View Post
    I thought it would be cool to post what surf related stuff you got for Christmas. I dont know everything i got right now but so far I know im getting a 5'9 custom single fin, that I worked with my shaoer and one of those wetsuit hangers with a fan to dry it quickly. So what about you guys
    You're going to love the hanger...it really does work, and works well. A great gift item.

Now, if they could only do something similar for boots and gloves....

Santa is supposed to deliver a custom Chris Birch quad, but no word yet on when the elves are getting it out of Florida.

Images
    non surf related but im getting the call of duty modern warfare 2 version of the xbox 360...dope

and maybe a surfboard sock if my gf comes through

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i got a new wetsuit. but im hoping santa is getting me some new goggles and jacket for snowboarding. but then after new years comes my big gift my own car as since august my mom and i have been sharing her car and i get her car which is a explorer and she is gonna get a honda for the gas mileage.

Since my birthday is the day after christmas, I always made sure that my parents did not screw me out of presents. Now that I am older and have a better grasp of economics The past two christmas's I have told my parents that I just want one thing and to combine x mas and my bday for it, a surfboard. My custom Coil should be arriving soon, and I also asked for "A Pleasant Suprise" on DVD, I'd like to get Dark Fall but I do not think it will ever come out ! Besides that I am going to use my own money to buy new gloves and boots.

Northender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Retzlaff44 View Post
    You're going to love the hanger...it really does work, and works well. A great gift item.
    ya i borrowed my friends during a surf comp before. The only problem was it seems to strech out the neck of my chest zip when i place it in.

no surf gear this year. am getting a 4 inch susp lift, tires and new rims for my jeep tho.

There is some serious cash being tossed around in this thread.... I want a new rocket fish, but its not gonna happen... RAWR!!!!!!