LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: 3.2 all year?

and Matt you need to come here with your hyperflex add haha

if you live in the mid atlantic go out and buy the full array of suits to cover all conditions then stop worrying about water temp and go surf

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tommy9'0" View Post
    oh and in the delmarva region?
    the 3/2 days are over for a while my friend. That wind chill must have been 15 degrees today...

Northender Guest
    i wear a 3.2 all year in vb. its not too bad especially since wetsuits dont seem to let water come in untill over an hour into you session with a hood and gloves and booties. did it last year and im gonna be doing this year rocking a 3/2 xzip xcel wetsuit

Images
    does anyone who lives in the ocean city/fenwick island area have a 4/3 or thicker suit theyd like to sell...or get rid of?

Images
    ^^naa. i wear a 4/3 all year. im not one of those guys that are only in for an hour either

i rocked a unsealed 3/2 with fin booties and gloves my first winter when i started bbing.. you can do it year round.. but your whole body is numb and prone to cramping in 15-20 mins

i have a friend who has worn a 3/2 all year in jersey, but hes just nuts...it had a rip in it also

I was out the 6th in my 3/2 mutant. I was still chilly, but it wasn't really that bad. I'm looking to go this Sunday as well, but will defo be in my 5/4 XCel.

I've used the 3/2 when the water was a few degrees under 50 (maybe 48), but it was warmer air temps. Again, I was chilly, but nothing terrible.

I havent come out of a three two yet I still have not worn gloves yet and this was as of the 14th so four days ago. I don't see what the big deal is. I will switch the the 4/3 probably this weekend just to deal witht he wind so I have a hood.