LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    why CM on Sunday?? That makes no sense to me with NW winds. Better to go Sat when the place actually works.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    why CM on Sunday?? That makes no sense to me with NW winds. Better to go Sat when the place actually works.
    Why care where they go? That just means less chances of them being where you are...

true. don't really care but it seems a waste to take the ferry across for the conditions on Sunday.

Images
    I am goning there cause its close and I got some things to do in the afternoon. If I went to OCNJ it would mess up some plans I made. The reports look good for Cape May on Sunday. Nothing to write home about but definally could be fun . Its still to early to tell what the weather is gonna do

Matt isn't a NW wind side shore there?

Images
    Most of cape may beaches love a N Ne Wind and a NE to SE swell. Some beaches north of Cape May like the N NE swell but NW wind better cause of the postion of the beach .

Saturday Cape May is gonna have N Ne winds from what weather channel says. I havent checked the 5 day forcast yet today. Sunday OCNJ is gonna be the place to be say the forcast

As far as NW being side shore there. Yeah but if its not a strong NW wind there is still fun ridealbe surf
    Last edited by MATT JOHNSON; Dec 18, 2009 at 01:59 PM.

yeah my only thing is that people coming over for sunday are going to be disappointing but I guess that will be a good lesson for them..

AKA I was talking about that before the forecast changed it was showing north not north west. Now I will be in oc md or somewhere in de.

smart call.

I dont miss my mark too often.