LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

Sebastian Lot for Sale

If interested, please contact: mailto:MDSurfer@comcast.net?Subject=635AtlantusTer race

Thanks!

635 Atlantus Terrace, Sebastian, FL 32598

The address is "635 Atlantus Terrace, Sebastian, FL 32598" if browsing Google Earth.
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Feb 10, 2012 at 02:23 AM. Reason: Address addition

Images
    wow, that is a great location. I"d be surprised if it was hard to sell this...

Images

Still looking to sell

Just an update- no substantive offers as of yet, but I'm still here.

Images
    Still available, 2/10/2012

way over priced for this market. You can get a house for that price florida has the worst housing market in the country. give ya 20,000 cash

Images
    Well, that's a start. I'm listening. . . Maybe you have something in Avon you'd like to swap? It's paid off, so it's mainly a matter of waiting until it comes back up, and like anyone, I'm just trying to get as close as I can to break even. How about $50k?
    Last edited by MDSurfer; Feb 11, 2012 at 09:16 PM.

Yeah, unfortunately this is an awful time to make money in real estate. Unless you're hard pressed for cash just wait it out.

no i aint selling my place for crowded florida. if its paid off sit it out and hope it turns someday.

Images
    I originally paid 65k for it in 2005, so I'm a realist about how values have plummeted, but like I said, I'm just trying to lose as little as I can. At the time my reasoning was, "they're not making anymore land" so it seemed like a good investment, especially with it's proximity to Sebastian Inlet and the coming tide of retirees who think Florida is the answer to all their dreams. In Melbourne Beach at the time the lots were going for double that price, but, the rest is history. I'll just have to be patient. I don't actually lose the money until it sells, so it's a matter of how badly I want to sell and how badly someone wants to buy. I'm not anxious to sell, (it's fully paid for) but I'm not ready to invest even more in clearing and filling the lot because then I'd have to cut the grass, and cutting grass is the bane of every surfer's existence.

Have you run the numbers on the average costs on clearing/leveling the lot, putting in all utilities and constructing a home - need to add that to the cost of the lot and compare that to exiting homes available or buying new construction from a builder. With so many people underwater in FL and the level of foreclosures, a buyer should be able to have his/her pick of short sales at a lower price point? What are your carrying costs now (taxes, ins.)? What are the typical RE taxes for the neighborhood? How many blocks from A1A? I know this info is all available on-line with Zillow, etc. but just asking...