LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: now

now

any one about to paddle? im about to go and my friends got no balls for the cold lookin for someone to surf with.. whats up with empty barreling 46th?

Don't you love winter, I got to surf a 2 hour solo sesh.

Images
    I really wanted to but this hangover has been killing me today. Damn holiday work parties!

Images
    I just got back from my Snow Session in OCNJ. I have to say even on the outgoing tide it was still pretty fun . Set where shoulder high with the ocassional OH set. I watched it for a hour before I went in not cuase I was afraid of the wave size but I was dreading changing out of my clothes and into my wetsuit. I was out for about 2 hours I still havent gotten use to the switch from lobster mits to gloves.

When I got in my face was instantly numb LOL . It felt like I took a punch by Brak Lesner soon as my face it the water LOL

Images
    I'm not sure if it's proper etiquette to 'LOL' your own post...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Exit98Surf View Post
    I'm not sure if it's proper etiquette to 'LOL' your own post...

I just thought is was funny . If you cant laugh at yourself you dont have the right to laugh at someone else

Matt your on this website more than Mr. Swellinfo himself...

johnny its because me and matt are chatting about uggs in pms

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by chrisd View Post
    johnny its because me and matt are chatting about uggs in pms
    Its funny you meantion Uggs. I saw a few groms in OC today and they had there pants tucked in them . The one kid walked by me and I started laughing and he looked at me like I was crazy .

uggs were made for surfers by surfers. They are over 40 years old, if you havent tried a pair than you guys are idiots. They are super warm and super comfy. They are cocaine for your feet, sorry but if you think they are 'gay' then you guys have too much to worry about. And yea i have a pair, and they ****in rule in the winter