LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: now

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    uggs were made for surfers by surfers. They are over 40 years old, if you havent tried a pair than you guys are idiots. They are super warm and super comfy. They are cocaine for your feet, sorry but if you think they are 'gay' then you guys have too much to worry about. And yea i have a pair, and they ****in rule in the winter
    Hell ya they I like them cause they are pratical , Warm and comfortable. My last pair I got almost 10 years out of before they fell apart

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    uggs were made for surfers by surfers. ..
    They were made for ranchers by ranchers. Then somehow someone thought they were cool and popular. They were originally made to kick cow patties, poop, dung, feces, turds, road apples, and the like. They are made to kick SH!T and you tuck your pants into them to keep butt mud from getting on your pants. They are ****kickers, not cool surfer/fashion wear.

Current styles are ridiculous. I can't stand it when I go somewhere and I see a hot ass chick big butt bouncing and shes got some crappy sweatpants tucked into some Uugs. It looks retarded.