LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: X-mas swell

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    thats right matt. saw him today and he was havin a good time. i told him if he wants to laugh watch me hit the outside.....
    I had fun...alas i had to come home early for babysitting duties.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnytoobad View Post
    thats right matt. saw him today and he was havin a good time. i told him if he wants to laugh watch me hit the outside.....
    I had fun...alas i had to come home early for babysitting duties.
    Yeah He's a good guy and always has your back . I here you on the babysitting duties I have my far share as well

What the Hell?

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Can Someone please tell me what the deal is with this picture, oh and By the way, i caught Cocoa Pier Today and WOWOWOWOW it was super fun...Wait I think I have seen A guy out at the Cove a few days back that looks like that...and his name was Willow, ohhhhh OK i get it. Does he Know His pic is up on this Website? I can't imagine how many copyright laws are being broken putting that on here....Zach

Images

what up tropical B

i feel ya on 3 piers not being that good of a spot. im not that good of a surfer so im trying to stay outta peoples way. now i saw the pics on gulfster from yesterday, with beautiful barrels. please pm me with the location of good spots so when im consistant i can hit cleaner breaks, better surf spots.