LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

New matt johnson term

So my friends and i have came up with totally new term, if one of you buds is going on and on about something you tell him "cut it out matt johnson. OOOOR if hes going on and on about something you tell him "really?, stop matt johnsoning it man"

Images

Stop your lieing you dont have "friends" J/K LOL

Images
    Uncle Joey - Full House!

My friends and I
    ? Haha

Seriously Matt, I think we're all beginning to wonder if you actually do have a life outside of this website.......it's getting a bit creepy.

Images
    I think its a Big Wednesday thing... There's a guy on a NJ surfing message board that calls himself 'Masochist' who makes about 10 posts a day... but he's a total deuche who tries to fight everyone, Matt Johnson is at least a nice guy and no matter how much crap we give him, he stays positive...

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by dirtythirty34 View Post
    So my friends and i have came up with totally new term, if one of you buds is going on and on about something you tell him "cut it out matt johnson. OOOOR if hes going on and on about something you tell him "really?, stop matt johnsoning it man"
    haha epic. at least he does have worthy contributions most of the time, instead of nonsense and ramblings

Check out the NYNJSurf message board. Many of their members have at least more than 1000 posts. And who cares how many posts matt johnson has, as long as he's still surfing, its fine by me.
    Last edited by chillisurfer; Dec 22, 2009 at 06:37 PM. Reason: spelling

Images
    I appreciate his positivity on here. If he can still find time to pay the bills and get in the water, right on!

Images
    Although he does ramble on about his personal life for no reason at times at least he's positive.

just having a little fun here guys! not bashing him.