LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 9 of 9
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tinton Falls
    Posts
    1,135

    Super Bowl predictions

    Couple more weeks and the playoffs are here.Who do you think will be in the bowl.Im going with the Saints over the Chargers.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    2,187
    Images
    26
    Chargers over the Vikings. Saints a close second.

  3. Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Couple more weeks and the playoffs are here.Who do you think will be in the bowl.Im going with the Saints over the Chargers.
    Of course donkey-fan would say that. Then again, Donkey fan has more than enough to be bitter about.


  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Colts over Saints, aka a game I'll have to bet on to have any interest in.

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tinton Falls
    Posts
    1,135

    Angry

    Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    Of course donkey-fan would say that. Then again, Donkey fan has more than enough to be bitter about.

    Im actually rooting for your boys now mofo,providing my mules dont get in.And im not bitter just ticked off.You believe they sat Manning.cmon man youve got a perfect season on the line what ya doing?

  7. Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Im actually rooting for your boys now mofo,providing my mules dont get in.And im not bitter just ticked off.You believe they sat Manning.cmon man youve got a perfect season on the line what ya doing?
    I kinda get it... it was mentioned several times about New Englands perfect season and how it meant nothing without the SB rock on the finger at the end. They have one focus, and that's to win the big prize. If that's how they feel that they have the best way to acheive that goal would be to rest for the last two games and then have the bye, then that's what they gotta do. However... I think it's way too early to rest players to keep them fresh for the big game.

    Man, your donkeys have a very uphill battle to get in the mix now. Who does the number one and number two play? Does the number two play the number four seed? Hmmm....

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Tinton Falls
    Posts
    1,135
    Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    I kinda get it... it was mentioned several times about New Englands perfect season and how it meant nothing without the SB rock on the finger at the end. They have one focus, and that's to win the big prize. If that's how they feel that they have the best way to acheive that goal would be to rest for the last two games and then have the bye, then that's what they gotta do. However... I think it's way too early to rest players to keep them fresh for the big game.

    Man, your donkeys have a very uphill battle to get in the mix now. Who does the number one and number two play? Does the number two play the number four seed? Hmmm....
    I got your boys going to Indy and taken care of business.I think this will backfire on the Colts.I believe after the bie the Number one plays the worst seed but im not positive.

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Hilton Head Island - OB, SD
    Posts
    2,187
    Images
    26
    here is the wild card afc breakdown.

    if the ravens win, they r in. because they have the tie breaker over denver and every other team in the afc besdies the jets. if the jets win then they r in too.

    so the ravens would play new england because new england is the top wild card week seed and the jets have the tie breaker over the ravens.

    and cinci would play the jets again in the first round.

    if the jets lose, then denver or pittsburg could make it. if the ravens lose, that opens it up for thw whole group.

    so right now.

    baltimore at new england and then the jets at cinci.

    its a mind fu**.

    the ravens should beat oakland. but who knows about the jets bengals. the bengels may pull palmer half wa thru and open the door for the jets too win. but I give cinci a slight advantage