LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: bodyboarders

Surfers or BBers, we have fun, it doesn't matter if your on your stomach or your feet. Do you think the wave thats pushing you gives a damn that your standing or or laying down NO. I personally surf, but hold no grudges against BBers, to each their own. Theres things that BBers do that you wouldn't ever catch me doing. Im not going to risk my board on big shoreys. And im not sure who it is was, but a couple months ago i was out im mid OC for some great swell, and a BBer was tearing it up, getting air, having fun, taking waves nobody else was taking. He finally gets out, and hops to his crutches, because he had one leg didn't stop him from having the time of his life. Theres more important things going on than to be mud-slinging because of peoples personial prefrences. All im saying is that we all have a passion for the ocean, and love riding waves. Why cant we all just get along ,(damn that was cheesy). Peace

Images

Lets make a deal

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Ok, so i may start a really heated topic here, but i really hate body boarders. Its like seriously, you guys were just to lazy to take the step up to surfing. I had a friend who body boarded, I gave him total crap about it, he learned to stand up on a board, and now he curses body boarders. Seriously, go home. Learn to stand up, then you might feel a little better about yourself. The worst is when you guys drop knee. God I wanna kick body boarders in the face when they drop knee. Its like, your almost there buddy, just need some fins an extra feet or 2 on your board. Choke on something and die, cause i hate all of you. So what I'm a typical surfer, all drunk and talking **** on spongers, but you guys really suck. Learn to SURF, I know thats all you wanna do. Standing up, throwing sprays, bottom turning, STYLE. You know all of this sounds sweet. But you cant do any of it. Every single on of you does the same thing on every wave and it just kills me. Sure one of you may do a barrel roll every now and then, but thats just really gay too. I'll put it this way, i stopped bodyboarding when i was about 6 years old, and the only time I have done it since is when there are little tiny barrels way to small to stand up in, and only after i have tried to surf in. Just learn to stand up everyone. It may take a little while, but its well worth it. Plus then you wont have to grow dreads just to fit in. If you sponge, then you have no friends, your life is in the ****ter, you wish you surf and so does your girlfriend that you drag out to watch you everyday. Oh and by the way, your GF is screwing a surfer. So if you bodyboard, especially in VB or OBX, do the world a favor and choke on something
    I love bodyboarding! and listen, what difference does it make to you what someones personal impression of fun is? Answer that for me. I guarantee you that I can stand up surf better than you will ever be able to, or 90 percent of stand up surfers on the east coast for that matter, yet I ride a bodyboard???? You have much ignorance going on in your mind. Grow up and respect people for being people. Or come have a surf off with me and Ill teach you some life lessions. GORN!

Images
    P.S. There is enough fighting and bull**** going on in this world, quit causing more!

this message has been deleted.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 10, 2008 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Wow, there are a ton of bodyboarders on here.
    And for good reasons, we own you!

Images
    who cares, stop worrying about whatever somebody else is riding. I'll ride anything from a sponge to a longboard depending on the conditions and how I'm feeling/

Images

refresing

I'm so glad that the community has responded fast and furious to tell "boner" what an idiot he is. It is this attitude that translates to localism and bs like that.
    I surfed in warm waters during my teens and twentys. Then I moved to the North and gave it up. Whenever I traveled to a beach I body surf whenever possible...then I decided to get a wettie and a bodyboard so I could go i year round. I've had fun...now I'm buying a surfboard, but I can assure you that I will also carry my fins and bodyboard along....and sometimes, I will still just jump in the water and body surf again

In the end is about the love of waves, the ocean and your fellow human beigns in the water...whatever they are riding...

Peace,

Images
    Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but its how you express them that matters the most... you didnt express your opinion very wisely.
    AND there are some bodyboarders who do actually stand up and dont need a surfboard to do so....Keep the negativity to yourself.

Yea bodyboards are gay enev though i am one we suck so all the mad cool surfers like this guy i bow down cause im a ***** bodyboarder lol o god happy now?

Images

boner guy?

hey jackle....i want your name now.
    these guys live in other states.
    i dont. keep talking your trash. whats your name? come on ***** boy...i am calling you out...my name is ricky miller i live in va...your a *****....i wasnt going to respond at all but you burned my boy tommy so its on....lets do this. if i dont see a response on here with your name by monday then we will all know whats really up....your just a boner.

ricky miller
    BZ/MOREY BOOGIE/CHURCHILL