LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: bodyboarders

Don't listen to DKRhodes, he's more of a *** than any bodyboarder out there.

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Wow, there are a ton of bodyboarders on here. Sorry guys, but you have not changed my opinion, I still think you guys pretty much suck. And I'm amazed no one said anything about my dread locks comment. Cause really I would say 1 out of 10 bodyboarders has dreadlocks. Oh and Tommy P. Thanks for making me laugh, I am more than willing to rip you a new one in a surf contest. Sorry bud, but no sponger is gonna be able to touch me on a surf, not even close. You just have fun thinking your sick at surfing cause of that one barrel you got back in 96.

His name Is Colin and he rides a sponge for Toobs.. And yes hed spank you like your mom should of

Certain break in Delmarva. If you can make a drop on sit like that ill give you 200 bucks...Fu*** Donkey! But this will be your result

Ashley Guest
    Surfers year after year will always think they are better than bodyboarders, and the fact of the matter is you guys are wrong. I bodyboard here in new york year round. I see the winter crowds of surfers and the summer crowds. And at certain spots at certain times out of 100 sufers maybe only a handfull are good. "boner" you really have to stop thinking that your kelly slater. When people have attitudes because they think they are better than others, it ruins how others will view them. If you have a great attitude towards other people in the line up whether they surf, bodyboard, knee board etc. it will make you a better surfer along with your skills. If you have respect for others, others will have respect for you. Theres a bodyboarder up here who is always up against professional bodyboarders in competitions his names John Heyman, I have never met a surfer or bodyboarder who has as much stoke as this guy. He is an amazing bodyboarder and even if its 3-4ft he is stoked off of it, and that kind of attitude makes him who he is and makes others stoked no matter the size, big or small. Thats the kind of attitude you should be showing "boner" not the negative cocky attitude you got going right now.
    Last summer was the first time i ever went down to deleware to board and at a certain spot local bodyboarders and bodyboarders from up here in NY were ripping like ive never seen before. Do you know what was rare at that spot "boner"??? SURFERS. The only surfer that was out was colin (as shown up above in the pic, the hit man posted) And do you know where all the surfers were that day? They were down the beach at an easier, not as heavy break.
    Even down in the OBX, i was down there for hurricane alex by avon pier and bodyboarders were dkin rediculous waves with no leashes on, running out, grabbing their board and doing it again. I saw a few crews down there and they were pretty sick! even on some of the gnarly shorebreak.
    Bodyboarders have been around for along time and there gonna stick around for an even longer time. Everytime i see a little girl or boy grab a bodyboard and try and learn it makes me stoked. Just because you post a comment on a forum that states bodyboarders suck and should be surfing, doesn't mean were going to drop our gear and put yours on. We dont surf, because it doesn't interest us.

this message has been deleted.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 10, 2008 at 04:46 PM.

Terbamafoo Guest
    Your attitude is close minded and ignorant. Have you ever tried to surf hollow waves on a board with no skegs? Try it before you say how easy it is. I standup surf as well as bodyboard. I have respect for both styles of riding. I can say from experience that bodyboarding will allow you to go places and do things on a wave that are impossible for a standup. you can get pitted deeper, and also boost higher aerials on a bodyboard than you ever could standing up. bodyboarding is punk. surfing is country western. go back to the barn with the other donkeys.

Angry Hate Them Too , Soo Stupid !!!!

yeah i agree with BONER . what the hell are they doing . running all full speed and wiping this ball at 3 sticks in the ground . and the weird padding and face mask ? i think CRICKET players just really want to be BASEBALL players . also what the deal with CURLING . nothing like a fun day sliding boulders on the ice and cleaning it up with brooms . maybe they really wanted to be ice skaters ?
    you know BONER . bodyboarding may not be the sport you like . but for somepeople , it is their sport . i have no clue about CRICKET and CURLING . but i dont say they should change to another sport .
    are you so mad becuase they are dropping in or snaking your waves ? if so i would be pissed off too .

Talking Bonehead

Ok Boneless surfs. First of all, what a bonehead name to pick. Then you give your friend crap for bodysurfing, he should stop being the only friend you have left. Bonersurfs, sorta like saying your are a ****head that surfs, but it might be fitting. So you think a barrel roll is gay too? Maybe you are interested in some male closeness, I never think of anything gay when surfing. And then you admit to bodyboarding when there are small waves? Dude, that makes you lame, I haven't bodysurfed since I was a teenager, and when the waves are small I break out the longboard, like a real surfer would. Lastly, respect the wave, not the ride. Grow up and let your sack drop, then you'll understand why all surfing is good and you just need to keep you opinions to yourself, and your boyfriend.
    Last edited by themathteacher; May 26, 2007 at 11:58 PM.

so where are your shots?

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Oh and to Mr. Go surf hawaii. Sorry bud, been there done that. And guess what, they hate bodyboarders there too. So much that they dont even paddle out at Honalua. How you go to Hawaii and tell me if you see any bodyboarders at all the good spots. You don't. Ive been to every island multiple times, so pretty much you just don't know what your talking about
    i live in haleiwa you kook

this message has been deleted.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 10, 2008 at 04:46 PM.