LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: bodyboarders

this message has been deleted.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 10, 2008 at 04:48 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Wow hitman, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Oh ya, and im ollieing onto the tire, riding on it down that driveway and then riding off. The **** is like up to my waist. So go and talk **** on it, none of you could do anything close to that. But anyways im done posting on this ****. So you all have fun doing whatever, and if any of you spongers lay a finger on me be prepaired to have a major law suite on your ass. Yes, My uncle is a cop, and a close family friend is a good as lawyer.
    Just stop talking trash. Simple as that You may think you are above the law because of your family members/close friends. But fact of the matter is you are just a pawn like all the rest of us in this life dude. Why the segregation?

Wow hitman, you must have a lot of time on your hands. Oh ya, and im ollieing onto the tire, riding on it down that driveway and then riding off. The **** is like up to my waist. So go and talk **** on it, none of you could do anything close to that. But anyways im done posting on this ****. So you all have fun doing whatever, and if any of you spongers lay a finger on me be prepaired to have a major law suite on your ass. Yes, My uncle is a cop, and a close family friend is a good as lawyer.
    My ahve the tone has changed here.. From being a faceless goon talking **** on people to being found out and your face being known you realize your subject to being found! Look buddy i dont go to toher spots for trouble but no matter your fam ties with police means jack **** in This state or any other that you dont live in.. So again Harden the **** up and stop being a little *****...

Images
    P.S. show your uncle cop guy this and see if he dosent think some kind of justification is deserved. You threatened us buddy.

Ok, so i may start a really heated topic here, but i really hate body boarders. Its like seriously, you guys were just to lazy to take the step up to surfing. I had a friend who body boarded, I gave him total crap about it, he learned to stand up on a board, and now he curses body boarders. Seriously, go home. Learn to stand up, then you might feel a little better about yourself. The worst is when you guys drop knee. God I wanna kick body boarders in the face when they drop knee. Its like, your almost there buddy, just need some fins an extra feet or 2 on your board. Choke on something and die, cause i hate all of you. So what I'm a typical surfer, all drunk and talking **** on spongers, but you guys really suck. Learn to SURF, I know thats all you wanna do. Standing up, throwing sprays, bottom turning, STYLE. You know all of this sounds sweet. But you cant do any of it. Every single on of you does the same thing on every wave and it just kills me. Sure one of you may do a barrel roll every now and then, but thats just really gay too. I'll put it this way, i stopped bodyboarding when i was about 6 years old, and the only time I have done it since is when there are little tiny barrels way to small to stand up in, and only after i have tried to surf in. Just learn to stand up everyone. It may take a little while, but its well worth it. Plus then you wont have to grow dreads just to fit in. If you sponge, then you have no friends, your life is in the ****ter, you wish you surf and so does your girlfriend that you drag out to watch you everyday. Oh and by the way, your GF is screwing a surfer. So if you bodyboard, especially in VB or OBX, do the world a favor and choke on something

Images

shut up dude

Oh ya, and im ollieing onto the tire, riding on it down that driveway and then riding off. The **** is like up to my waist. So go and talk **** on it, none of you could do anything close to that.

Oh by the way...

this message has been deleted.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 10, 2008 at 04:49 PM.

I stayed quiet the whole time for some reason... all i have to say is HA HA HA

Images
    Good **** Dimone I am proud of you. Hey Boner lets just worry about this swell in store for us now. EVERYBODY GET SOME!
    Peace Love and Happiness...

SSS urfkatemoke Guest
    I'd have to say that melon grab is sicker than your tire ****. But, the tire thing is original and would probably be cool in a video part or something

Images

Soft boards for soft bodies

Hey, when beach rules are in place, and the waves are decent, I'll go sponging just to avoid the surfing beaches for some quality solo waves (unless Assateague is going off obvoiusly) but there is really very little comparison between sponging and real surfing. Any tourista can just lay there, and even turn a little bit, but to appreciate any really quality wave you have to see it from above the deck of a bodyboard.

Most notable to me is that when Jay Reale is in town, he's on a stand up board, and so is his wife Vicki- and they make a living off the bodyboard business. Gaemus Collins did likewise leaving the bodyboard behind. But then maybe he got shamed into a stand-up board while living in Santa Barbara. Who knows.

The question here is not so much about your preferred ride, but more about common water protocol.
    1) NEVER, I mean NEVER drop in on anyone, sponge, board or even body surfer. It's just tacky. And having an "Aggro" charge-it attitude is no excuse. Drop-ins aren't cool, especially from newbies.
    2) Give a wave, take a wave. Get to know each other and share take-off area. And be sure to say thanks when someone backs off for you- and then you back off for them the next time. There will always be plenty of waves to go around.
    3) Respect the beach. Whatever you bring to the beach, take home from the beach, that includes half bars of wax and even the wax wrappers and especially your beer cans.
    4) Respect your elders, especially if they clearly have talent in the water. You may even learn a few things from them about the break, boards, or even the sealife swimming beneath you waiting for you to fall into the water.

And now I'm thinking that I need to put together a water-ethics pamphlet to distribute through the local surf shops like the Surfing Museum does in Santa Cruz, CA. There are getting to be more and more of us all the time and there are fewer and fewer quality spots and waves to go around, so in the infamous words of Rodney King, "Can't we all just get along?"

It's supposed to be fun, not a poser hate-fest.