LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Thread: bodyboarders

HILARIOUS!!!

but after reading this forum it seems like some people on here "ride wood"

sorry guys, I couldn't resist

this message has been deleted.
    Last edited by BonerSurfs; Nov 10, 2008 at 04:48 PM.

Beating a dead horse....

Shoot man, since everyone else is throwin' their two cents in....

All this drama seems to be a matter of what you think it fundamentally means to ride a wave. Some people seem to think there's a right and a wrong way, but it seems that most people (the people I agree with) have expanded their mindset to encompass pretty much everything. OBLove put it nicely when he said it takes "different tools" to ride different waves. Nobody would say that there's only one type of wave that you can ride. It seems just as arbitrary to claim that there's only one way to ride EVERY wave. It seems if we're going down that road, let's all be dolphins and heckle the human kooks out in the lineup. I, for one, have a pretty broad idea in mind when I say "surfing". At the most simplistic level, if you're harnessing the wave energy, you're surfing. It's a healthy mindset, and it goes beyond the beach. It's something like tolerance and fills life with adventure.

Well, that's all I got.

real name

hey Hitman , in post #23 Boner said " But anyways for all you aggro, macho, super cool bodyboarders out there my name is Tyler Bell, Aka T-Boner or Boner, I have long brown hair and i ride a rat boy stretch epoxy. You won't find me here cause I stopped surfing VB years ago. " so he let everyone know his real name . sorry no address but sure you can find it .

Quote Originally Posted by BonerSurfs View Post
    Put yourself in my position Hitman. I got half the spongers on the delmarva wanting to kick my ass, so hell no im not gonna tell you where i live. And I wouldnt be caught dead in deleware
    Since I live in DE and have hundreds of friends in the OBX and Hatty and know all the old school rippers in VB, good luck on surfing anywhere. Actually with the crew you pissed off here, good luck in Hawaii and Central America as well. 19 years old and so much to learn...

I don't want to kick your arse, just want to film it in HD.

LOL LOL LOL LOL

http://scholar.lib.vt.edu/VA-news/VA...6/08260150.htm

"While Chris Joyner, above, couldn't believe the marginal wave

conditions during his senior bodyboarding final Sunday morning,

Virginia Beach native Jason Borte, left, rode the waves to a third

place finish in the pro final of the 34th annual East Coast Surfing

Championship. Ryan Simmons won the featured event."

Quote Originally Posted by wave1173 View Post
    hey Hitman , in post #23 Boner said " But anyways for all you aggro, macho, super cool bodyboarders out there my name is Tyler Bell, Aka T-Boner or Boner, I have long brown hair and i ride a rat boy stretch epoxy. You won't find me here cause I stopped surfing VB years ago. " so he let everyone know his real name . sorry no address but sure you can find it .
    Thank you darling hahahaha

Oblove..
    Stefhan Gibson, Bodyboard Toobs joker, Yuengling or PBR.and Smores please HAHAHA

Mr Bell i have found you...

Images
    hahahha what are you doing on that tire Tyler Bell. Good stuff hit man, this is UNITY at its finest....

Images
    I am sad to report that today, from an unknown source, that in knee high surf, in VB , at an undisclosed location (secret spot) tyler bell aka t-boner, aka bonersurfs, aka bonerlicker of VB was killed in a tragic surf accident. He was attempting a triple-quadruple axel on his rat boy stretch epoxy surfboard when a 37ft Great White Shark bit him off at the torso. ......On lookers where amazed when his bottom half, still standing on the board, actually landed to complete the move!!!! (he was that cool! even though he never had an photos taken of him......ever, even in Hawaii....at any of the islands he surfed at) He was an inspiration to all, especially those who rode bodyboards and wished that one day they too could ride a surfboard as good as tyler bell.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyP View Post
    hahahha what are you doing on that tire Tyler Bell. Good stuff hit man, this is UNITY at its finest....
    haha i ahve the kids myspace and his name dur with such little info ill have his number addy everything.. Remember son the internet is powerful... Ps fellas the kid is a tool has no surf shots of himself and he hangs out with like 16 year olds HAHAHAHA beat!