LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538

    snowboard jacket and goggles

    i have a quiksilver snowboard jacket with a removable hood and alot of pockets and silk liner for sale that im letting go for 90$ and i bought the jacket 3 years ago for like 200 and its in mint condition. then i have a pair of uvex snowboard/ski goggles that i got a few years ago that i paid 80 or 90 and im letting them go for 50, and these too are in mint conditions and after every use i put them in the carry case they came with. im planning on posting some pictures tomorrow or very soon. if you are intrested pm me or email me at surferdude0545@aol.com and the jacket is a m/m
    Last edited by wbsurfer; Dec 28, 2009 at 05:36 PM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538

    pictures

    here are the pictures of both the jacket and goggles.
    Attached Images Attached Images

  3. #3
    bro its not a burton and i shred so hard that i cant ride any but burton. i shred dos' mountins so hard i aint got no time to surf. i load da escalade with my two ps3s and den i shred da gnar.

    Who am I?

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    bro its not a burton and i shred so hard that i cant ride any but burton. i shred dos' mountins so hard i aint got no time to surf. i load da escalade with my two ps3s and den i shred da gnar.

    Who am I?
    gocowboys!
    hahaha

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    ok done with the funnyness. are you guys intrested?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    ok done with the funnyness. are you guys intrested?
    how many pockets does that jacket have?

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    how many pockets does that jacket have?
    5 on the front 1 on the side arm and 1 on the inside. and 2 hand pockets.
    Last edited by wbsurfer; Dec 29, 2009 at 02:44 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    Posts
    559
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    5 on the front 1 on the side arm and 1 on the inside.
    so there aren;t pockets on both arms? do the pockets button shut or velcro or what?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    Posts
    1,538
    Quote Originally Posted by conway View Post
    so there aren;t pockets on both arms? do the pockets button shut or velcro or what?
    all of them button except the hand pockets which are wide open and 1 has a zipper and the inside pocket doesnt button or zip up.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    all of them button except the hand pockets which are wide open and 1 has a zipper and the inside pocket doesnt button or zip up.
    wbsurfer i think he is messing with you