LOGIN | REGISTER

Hybrid View

New yeerz day swell

system lookin' good...still uh wayz off, but 1st promisin' system i've seen in munthsssssssssss...hopefulleey thu windz will stay offshore 4 once...

kman idk what your talking about when you say biggest swell in months, ida was enormouse..and your a clown type the right way ive been using this website for its forcast for like 3 years now but only became a member today so i could tell you to learn to type...your a assclown

mommy couldn't get him to the beach for the WEEK of ida

Quote Originally Posted by captblueshorts View Post
    kman idk what your talking about when you say biggest swell in months, ida was enormouse..and your a clown type the right way ive been using this website for its forcast for like 3 years now but only became a member today so i could tell you to learn to type...your a assclown
    exactly what I did you beat me to it (creating an account) new years day doesn't even look good compared to some of the waves we've been getting. I went to jersey the other day and it was firing..also about the typing, it's probably easier to type using words that are spelled right.

Images
    the storm path really isn't that idea..... It will be on a SW path..., rather than a S to N path, which creates more fetch in the New York swell window.

new york waves suck...except for a few outstanding spots. and mtk...

kmans a clown!!!

Quote Originally Posted by captblueshorts View Post
    new york waves suck...except for a few outstanding spots. and mtk...

kmans a clown!!!
    all it takes is a few.. and those who know know