LOGIN | REGISTER

Images

Diamond Dobby trunks?

anyone own a pair? my knee catches my shorts all the time and I read that this material helps in that department.

I own a pair, and I can say without a doubt that these trunks cause the least amount of rash of any that I personally have ever owned. I do not know about catching the knee, as that was generally not my problem (usually inner thigh instead). However, last year I bought a pair and immediately purchased another a few weeks later after realizing how much better they were than any of my other trunks. When I bought the first pair, I also purchased a pair of the Billabong Airlite trunks, and the QS DDs were better in my opinion. My guess is that you can probably get them for a steal now, so give them a shot.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfclt View Post
    I own a pair, and I can say without a doubt that these trunks cause the least amount of rash of any that I personally have ever owned. I do not know about catching the knee, as that was generally not my problem (usually inner thigh instead). However, last year I bought a pair and immediately purchased another a few weeks later after realizing how much better they were than any of my other trunks. When I bought the first pair, I also purchased a pair of the Billabong Airlite trunks, and the QS DDs were better in my opinion. My guess is that you can probably get them for a steal now, so give them a shot.
    Yeah i get rashy on my thighs too so it would help in that aspect too. thanks.

Images
    I have worn Birdwells my whole life . I never go rashy from them . They might be a alternative is you cant find what your looking for

Northender Guest
    Dont wear boardshorts at all go naked. No rash there, or just wear a winter wetsuit.

To me it seems the best surfers in the summer have on the most rubber such as a short sleeve full suit and the least rubber in the winter, no gloves or hood

I have a sybian lined with sandpaper that I straddle when updating my facebook / posting on message boards. It has really helped me build up inner thigh rash resistance.

now that is funny.

Quote Originally Posted by SkegLegs View Post
    I have a sybian lined with sandpaper that I straddle when updating my facebook / posting on message boards. It has really helped me build up inner thigh rash resistance.
    that topped off my night hahaha im def going to consider this type of training

i really wanna get a pair but ive never bought a pair of boardshorts not on sale and ive never found these on sale. i want the Dane Renolyds pair the look tight plus the cloth feels great i got a sample in surfing. why are you talking bout boardshorts in winter?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    i really wanna get a pair but ive never bought a pair of boardshorts not on sale and ive never found these on sale. i want the Dane Renolyds pair the look tight plus the cloth feels great i got a sample in surfing. why are you talking bout boardshorts in winter?
    I'm headed to PR in March. I like the all black trunk.