LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: fat chick ad.

Images

fat chick ad.

this fat chick ad on the side/top of my screen is driving me insane! lets put a new one up, please! how about some hot chick layin' on the beach, or maybe someone getting shacked.

Images
    Dude the ads change all the time what are you talking about? You must be on a chubby chaser dating website

Northender Guest
    IS it her?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    i dont get why that stuff gets advertised!?!?! it makes a little sense for some of us who wanna get off there couch and get a life. but were surfers... we are in good shape. There are a couple gordos tho ........ but that stuff is ****, just like energy drinks... it bull****. i bet people are gona get mad at me for that, but get real energy and eat good food. Like fruits and sutff... whatever..... that fat chick is super anoying tho.. I agree with the hot chick idea

those ads pay for swellinfo services so that the customer like you can get all the best forecasts at no price! so stop complainin

Northender Guest
    I like the swelll ad with the hot chick and the nice ass wearing a roxy swim suit

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Northender View Post
    I like the swelll ad with the hot chick and the nice ass wearing a roxy swim suit
    yeah i agree.

Images
    i guess this is how swell info makes its money, like someone said before me. this site is great so i shouldnt be complaining.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    i dont get why that stuff gets advertised!?!?! it makes a little sense for some of us who wanna get off there couch and get a life. but were surfers... we are in good shape. There are a couple gordos tho ........ but that stuff is ****, just like energy drinks... it bull****. i bet people are gona get mad at me for that, but get real energy and eat good food. Like fruits and sutff... whatever..... that fat chick is super anoying tho.. I agree with the hot chick idea
    i agree about the energy drinks. they dont even make you feel good. i usually go with a pb&j sandwich for a little energy kick.

Images

Do as I say, not as I do?

Quote Originally Posted by mexsurfer View Post
    <<you just cant live in that negative way...Make way for the positive day.
    -Bob Marley
    >>

Bob Marley had it right, unfortunately you don't.