LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: fat chick ad.

Have to disagree. Not genetic. Obesity wasn't some "sleeper" gene that simply lay dormant until fast food became readily available to us.

We're fat because many people don't want to take/make the time to cook themselves some healthy food. Simple as that. Fat people breed fat kids usually because they never learned how to eat right or cook healthy foods themselves. Hate to get political, but I don't want it to become a legal disability and have more lazy people see it as an option to not work. Alright I'll get off my soapbox.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by tyrone View Post
    Have to disagree. Not genetic. Obesity wasn't some "sleeper" gene that simply lay dormant until fast food became readily available to us.

We're fat because many people don't want to take/make the time to cook themselves some healthy food. Simple as that. Fat people breed fat kids usually because they never learned how to eat right or cook healthy foods themselves. Hate to get political, but I don't want it to become a legal disability and have more lazy people see it as an option to not work. Alright I'll get off my soapbox.
    It a product of which the enviorment that they were raised in . Its not genetic at all there is no rare disease that make people wanna stuff there faces with un healthy foods and not wanna exercise. Its like lazyness isnt genetic aswell . Lazy folk have lazy kids, Obeast parents raise Obeast kids. But I will say it is possible for Kids to break the cycle with all the Health education they teach in School now

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Obeast parents raise Obeast kids.
    SI was so much more interesting/amusing when MJ was around...

Most ads are based on your search history. Way to call yourself out on lookin' at big girls.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by cresto4 View Post
    SI was so much more interesting/amusing when MJ was around...

Yeah Me too

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Dude the ads change all the time what are you talking about? You must be on a chubby chaser dating website
    He wants something to take a holt of so he won't get bucked off.