LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images

cluck cluck

GOOD MORNING ALLLLLLL!!!

SOUNDS NICE NO VIBE. AWESOME U GOT IN GOOD SESSION. I AM SO FAR AWAY from not getting hair wet. i aint got no hair.
    wheres this place in lido? thats sarasota right?

Wow 1/2 barb puleed from wet suit, UR ****IN HARDCORE MY MAN... BAWK BAWK

STAY WARM SEE YA THIS WEEKEND IN THE CHOP.......IM SO HUNG-OVA

Yea looks like a choppy drifty kinda weekend...

We all need to pray for another "12/26", BUT take absolute care in anyway to prevent any kind of jinxes, bad karma, or dirty chi from affecting whatever kind of swirling pressure system that could or could not be coming...

Quote Originally Posted by johnnytoobad View Post
    GOOD MORNING ALLLLLLL!!!

Wow 1/2 barb puleed from wet suit, UR ****IN HARDCORE MY MAN...
    I'd say it was just luck... Got stung last year where they sit at the ankle high ledge at the water's edge. If the sun hits it right in the morning and it's flat you will see them every 4-5 foot. I'm convinced all the uneaten pancakes from the holmes beach pancake buffet get tossed in the salt and get angry and grow stingerz...

Water temps there are what? High 50's, low 60's? I'm going to be down in FL (Sarasota area) tomorrow and for the rest of the week. I'm ready to get in the water if it's any good, but seriously guys, how cold is it? You guys make it sound like you're surfing in the arctic down there. I was in the water on Monday here in New England and the water temp was 43 degrees, air temp was 32.... I can't imagine I'm going to need boots or gloves down in FL...
    Last edited by Cross; Jan 8, 2010 at 06:53 PM.

Images

water temp. u thick blood from north

58 maybe 56. somewher in there. its gonna be seriously blownout chop....and btw it is freezing to me ,as the great doistr said "i moved to florida to be warm"

have good time tho, ill get out for an hour each day then back to the house for hot shower and green treats....