LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Appreciation Post: The Sinus DRIP

Completely unpredictable, the drip waits hours after surfing to gush out of your nose. How come the drip so much fun? Why does it bring such pleasure? Usually the drip occurs when i'm in bed, allowing me to drench my girlfriend's pillows with disgusting (to her at least) sinus salt-water. Discuss.

-J. SLADE

Images
    Best thing to do is bend over and touch your toes after you are done surfing . This seems to get most of it out. When I get home I do a Nette Sinus wash and I dont have any more suprise drips. You get the water in there usually if you do alot of duck diving or just take in alot of water

Images
    love when it gushes out, that means my sinuses are cleared out.

i have sinus issues, and sometimes, the water doesn't come out, which can cause infections.

Images
    i love when it happens. netty pot au-naturale

Images
    I rember getting busted in High School for ditching moring classes when my nose gushed salt water in Art class LOL

Images
    I love the gush too. I always forget its lurking and then that first time I bend forward, it comes streaming out. The best is when people have never seen it before and they're like wtf??

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy Slade View Post
    Completely unpredictable, the drip waits hours after surfing to gush out of your nose. How come the drip so much fun? Why does it bring such pleasure? Usually the drip occurs when i'm in bed, allowing me to drench my girlfriend's pillows with disgusting (to her at least) sinus salt-water. Discuss.

-J. SLADE
    Hahaha... love laying down watching a movie or go to bed with the girl and it just starts gushing and sometimes I just let it go... hahhaha she always squirms.. always feels good!

waiting tables leaning over to fill wine glasses with an uncontrollable nasal disharge of fresh NaCl H2O from the surf just hours before work.Ahhh...The responses were increddible

my gf freaks out esp when sinus water leaks out all over her pillows... glad to hear you guys have similar results

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Swellinfo View Post
    love when it gushes out, that means my sinuses are cleared out.

i have sinus issues, and sometimes, the water doesn't come out, which can cause infections.
    I'm in the same boat.....sometimes for me the water takes a day to come out. I have it real bad. Not to mention my ear canals slowly closing up on me from all the years of cold water.