LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 39
  1. #1
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Long branch
    Posts
    664
    Images
    16

    dumpster diver??

    has anyone heard of this board?? Its dane reynolds new channel islands board model. it looks awesome. but does anyone know if its gona be sold in shops soon??

  2. #2
    Yeah that board looks sick I want to try it and possibly get it. Its suppose to come out soon along with the new altered MTF. It will prob come out in a couple of months.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,336
    I don't ride pop-outs.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    I don't ride pop-outs.
    haha....me either man

  5. #5
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    When did CI become pop outs, seriously? Does anyone know the time frame?

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    In a state of flux
    Posts
    3,336
    mass produced on a machine. I'd call them pop outs. High priced and reasonably well constructed pop out but pop outs none the less.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    When did CI become pop outs, seriously? Does anyone know the time frame?
    not sure on the exact time frame...but, I have seen them around for the last couple years. Probably been doing them for years though.
    Last edited by Aguaholic; Jan 8, 2010 at 12:56 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    mass produced on a machine. I'd call them pop outs. High priced and reasonably well constructed pop out but pop outs none the less.
    No man I said when, not why. When did they start mass producing?

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    not sure on the exact time frame...but, I have seen them around for the last couple years.
    Oh ok, because mine isn't a pop out but its like 7 years old.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Davy Jones' Locker
    Posts
    1,386
    Images
    64
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Oh ok, because mine isn't a pop out but its like 7 years old.
    Yeah same here I have a custom K board.