LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: surf forecast

Images
    This site is so depressing now, every time i go on I say hey... the surf cant get any smaller its 0 ft at 2 sec then i come on today and next week is predicted to be 0 feet at 0 sec... Im gonna kill myself

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    This site is so depressing now, every time i go on I say hey... the surf cant get any smaller its 0 ft at 2 sec then i come on today and next week is predicted to be 0 feet at 0 sec... Im gonna kill myself
    Hahah... yeah its terrible!

Its especially depressing when you check out the waves that the west coast is getting right now!
    Last edited by austinj215; Jan 8, 2010 at 06:05 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by austinj215 View Post
    Hahah... yeah its terrible
    Yeah we got hit with a flat spell from the artic air. Good time for warm trip.

Images
    SJS-was is rincon thurs-tuesday night. Mon/tues got big but Aguadilla was pumping and a little more controlled!Great surt

Images
    I wish i could afford to travel... hope to study abroad next year though

Images
    THANK GOD! not for the flat depressing swells, but in 4 weeks... ill be surfing in salsa brava, and bocas for two weeks. but its only been seven days since ive surfed and im getting angry. lets hope for some good swells... i remember that the forcast was flat like this, and ida showed up, and we got huge swells. so we might have a chance

Images
    UGH! I've been pulling my hair out lately!! FARRKK!!

Staying sober this month and then maybe for a while longer, and it's actually been great. After I missed the one morning like 2 weeks ago from a dirty hangover and it was going off... I swore I would never miss another swell from partying again. It just ain't worth it anymore.. surf is more important and Im farkin frothin for the next swell!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    UGH! I've been pulling my hair out lately!! FARRKK!!

Staying sober this month and then maybe for a while longer, and it's actually been great. After I missed the one morning like 2 weeks ago from a dirty hangover and it was going off... I swore I would never miss another swell from partying again. It just ain't worth it anymore.. surf is more important and Im farkin frothin for the next swell!
    No surf this week = me polishing off a sixer in about 10 more minutes.

Images
    [QUOTE=CleanandGreen;51299]SJS-was is rincon thurs-tuesday night. Mon/tues got big but Aguadilla was pumping and a little more controlled!Great surt[/QUO

it was pumping man and i wish i had a car to make the drive there