LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Hood+Neoprene face mask

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    They got this new thing out that is supposed to help keep your head warm..

It's called a hood. It's pretty much like the same thing as your wetsuit, except it's cut to go up and over your head and around your face. Many brands are including these on their suits, some built in, some are detachable, and then you can buy them separate as well.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    They got this new thing out that is supposed to help keep your head warm..

It's called a hood. It's pretty much like the same thing as your wetsuit, except it's cut to go up and over your head and around your face. Many brands are including these on their suits, some built in, some are detachable, and then you can buy them separate as well.
    they also have this thing called a surfboard, you stand up on it...ever heard of it?

When I duck dive in the winter, I try to tuck my chin into my chest so that the wave hits the back of my head / neck instead of my face / forehead. This seems to lessen that artic blast by changing the water flow just a little. I've had the cold water pukes before, and that sucks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 138waves View Post
    When I duck dive in the winter, I try to tuck my chin into my chest so that the wave hits the back of my head / neck instead of my face / forehead. This seems to lessen that artic blast by changing the water flow just a little. I've had the cold water pukes before, and that sucks.
    yeah this is what I do. It does seem to help a bit.