LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Images

Forecast Flat Line

Can't remember seeing a flat line like this. Ugh! Of course i have to get married this year..so my annual pilgrimage to PR in the winter is on hiatus for this year (not enough vacation time). Bunch of friends are in PR scoring big time right now! Jealous.

Northender Guest
    I know its depressing. But im going to Kauai in the beginning of March! any one know how the surf is over in Kauai?

Images
    It is soooooooo depressing everyday i come on here hoping to see at least some thigh to chest waves in the near future but the forecast continues to let me down... Its an awful feeling seeing a flat line for the entire week..

Images
    Hey while it flat it a good time to hit the gym and maybe a indoor pool . Get some conditoning so when theres waves you dont feel outa shape from not surfing a few weeks

5. Heeeheee... take a look at the forecast for Ventura for this week....

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...alifornia.html

DOH baby!!! What's that? On Wednesday "Double to triple overhead high WNW long period swell" with slight offshore winds? What the hell is that about?

Wow.

Spooky good.

Hmmm... sorry about your forecast this week guys.

Quote Originally Posted by mofosurfer.com View Post
    Heeeheee... take a look at the forecast for Ventura for this week....

http://www.swellinfo.com/surf-foreca...alifornia.html

DOH baby!!! What's that? On Wednesday "Double to triple overhead high WNW long period swell" with slight offshore winds? What the hell is that about?

Wow.

Spooky good.

Hmmm... sorry about your forecast this week guys.

Not Cool!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Northender View Post
    I know its depressing. But im going to Kauai in the beginning of March! any one know how the surf is over in Kauai?
    at least there is some type of swell coming on sunday. even though it isd gonna be super sloppy, i'm still going out to catch a few over at croatan.

Images

flatline

It looks like the patient is dead :-(

Good old january. When there is waves, they are excellent, but the rest of the time it is 40mph offshores creating lake atlantic here............It makes you dream about how good it is over in europe and down in the carribean......

I think there might be some signs of life.