LOGIN | REGISTER

Bra Boys Linked To Airport Drug Bust

Just read this on Surfline.

January 9, 2010
    PRESS RELEASE

TWO men involved with the infamous Bra Boys surfing gang have been charged in relation to a $2 million cocaine smuggling ring involving airport caterers.

The pair feature in the 2007 documentary about the gang, narrated by Russell Crowe.

Wayne Cleveland, who grew up with the founders of the Bra Boys, the Abberton brothers Jai, Koby, Sonny and Dakota, was charged on Sunday with conspiring to import a commercial quantity of cocaine.

Link to http://www.smh.com.au/national/bra-b...0921-fylo.html for more.

That sucks, Jesse Pollock is a great surfer too.
    ________
    LOS ANGELES HOLISTIC CARE LAHC
    Last edited by burdturd; Sep 2, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Images
    ''The fighting, the surfing, the partying - it's such a fine line between having a good time and going to jail. To be going the hardest at it, you're sometimes going to end up on the wrong end of the law."

I'd say cocaine smuggling definitely goes over the fine line of having a good time.

Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    ''The fighting, the surfing, the partying - it's such a fine line between having a good time and going to jail. To be going the hardest at it, you're sometimes going to end up on the wrong end of the law."

I'd say cocaine smuggling definitely goes over the fine line of having a good time.
    Maybe it sounded reasonable to them? Crazy Australians haha.
    ________
    Wiki Vaporizer
    Last edited by burdturd; Sep 2, 2011 at 08:54 AM.

Images
    The Book just came out on paperback definatly a good read

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    The Book just came out on paperback definatly a good read
    Ah I didn't know that! I don't even really enjoy reading but if it's something i'm interested in then I will. Probably pick that up soon. Thanks for the info matt.
    ________
    Shaved ***** Webcam
    Last edited by burdturd; Sep 2, 2011 at 08:55 AM.