LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Favorite Bar

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    And great burgers. And great beers on tap. And great fish.

And they have those little chocolate mints in the green foil for the kids on the way out the door.
    True,great burgers and awesome seafood.The first time we went there was with our neighbors awhile ago.I said to them do we have to get dressed up because its in Rumson.Reminds me of that bar from the perfect storm.just a cool little hole in the wall with a great view.

Fishtales OCMD, Bayside

Big Chill Surf Cantina next to Liquid in Rehoboth. Kudos to the decor, just too Kool to have so much surf memorabilia hanging over your head under one roof not to mention the drinks, food and music are fantastic, Lost Yankee @ the Swap meet few weeks ago, found him at the bar sampling the fish taco's, Dude some interest in your board, he wasn't leaving that stool, too good of a vibe, ...... Ditto

Images
    Peppers Tavern, 16th street OCMD, downstairs from the boardwalk. Its a dive and isnt polished up for the tourists like most bars in beach towns. Nice slutty vibe.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Peppers Tavern, 16th street OCMD, downstairs from the boardwalk. Its a dive and isnt polished up for the tourists like most bars in beach towns. Nice slutty vibe.
    +1 on Peppers. The food is good as well. I also like Pickles, Reel Inn, and Shenanigans in OCMD.

Quote Originally Posted by mitchell View Post
    Nice slutty vibe.
    Nice! hott sluts with tits!

love the boathouse on a off night when its not packed.

Va Beach doesn't have much.. Or maybe I'm just not going to the right spot... I usually hit up the 15th St. Raw Bar.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    The Parker House is a snobitorium if you go there at the wrong time. If you catch the right time, that place is pretty cool.
    Parker House Nachos and beers after a session is the best!!!

I keep ending up Asbury friday nights at Porta - only because the fine females that frequent there.