LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    I was told if you smoke a joint you'll think your a bird and jump out a window of like a 5 story building. If there is no truth to that I say legalize.

Images
    I am getting a Medical card for depression

When I run out of weed I get sad

legalize it!

peruvian cocaine by immortal technique.

speaks the truth, maybe not about marijuana but gets the same point across. our government is waisting so much money trying to prevent the flow of drugs then we the people spend so much money on the buying of these drugs then the government spends money putting us in jail. not worth it.

"[Immortal Technique Speaking]
    The story just told is an example of the path that
    drugs take on their way to every neighborhood, in
    every state of this country. It's a lot deeper than
    the ******* on your block. So when they point the
    finger at you, brother men, this is what you've got to tell them:

[Wesley Snipes - from "New Jack City"]
    I'm not guilty. YOU'RE the one that's guilty. The
    lawmakers, the politicians, the Columbian drug lords,
    all you who lobby against making drugs legal. Just
    like you did with alcohol during the prohibition.
    You're the one who's guilty. I mean, c'mon, let's kick
    the ballistics here: Ain't no Uzi's made in Harlem.
    Not one of us in here owns a poppy field. This thing
    is bigger than (Immortal Technique). This is big
    business. This is the American way."

Quote Originally Posted by endlessummer89 View Post
    Amen dude, I never understood why the same people who were against drunk driving (rightfully so) were all about driving stoned
    What are you talking about? What makes you say they are all for driving stoned? Just so you know if you are operating a vehicle while under the influence of any drug you can get a dui and even on a bicycle. We do it all the time at UD.

Images
    haha, congratulations. It was amazing when I got to SD when I was about 22. You can litterally walk in, pay $75 and get a license good for 2 years. Then choose from 50 local shops to walk in and LEGALLY purchase. It is unbelievable. The driving under the influence thing is a non-issue. Even if they take a blood sample, there is NO way to prove exactly when an individual smoked marijuana. In court, it doesn't hold up. There is no driving under the influence really, because its impossible to nail down. You can prove that someone had it in their system, but not when... I have never heard of a driving case in california directly related to marijuana. I have heard of people getting arrested for smoking joints in the car and getting pulled over. Caught red handed kind of thing, but anyway, no one crashes their cars from weed. At least not in CA. Its ALWAYS alcohol related. 9 outta 10 times.

Images
    ohh and trust me, your local authorities will still use everything in their arsenals to bust your balls about it. Cops generally hate the idea. In MD and other states with medical laws, they usually still lock you up, then you have a chance to prove your medical usage in court. It not like they are gonna setup weed stores in your local shopping malls. local government will go out of their way to still get ya. FYI

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LVl<E View Post
    legalize it!

speaks the truth, maybe not about marijuana but gets the same point across. our government is waisting so much money trying to prevent the flow of drugs then we the people spend so much money on the buying of these drugs then the government spends money putting us in jail. not worth it.
    I watched a documentary called, "Marijuana INC...", it plays constantly on I think, CNBC, and the end is epic..

The DEA Agent up in the heli searching for fields of marijuana was basically saying they are wasting BILLIONS of dollars on this drug war and he thinks THEY ARE LOSING THE WAR. When you're own guys are saying they are losing and wasting so much money, why do they continue?!

Government is horrible.

[QUOTE=rgnsup;51723When you're own guys are saying they are losing and wasting so much money, why do they continue?!

Government is horrible.[/QUOTE]

It's all political. Most of the major proponents of "the drug war", are the ones that get some sort of funding. Who in turn have the power and lobbying to help keep it going.

Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    I watched a documentary called, "Marijuana INC...", it plays constantly on I think, CNBC, and the end is epic..

The DEA Agent up in the heli searching for fields of marijuana was basically saying they are wasting BILLIONS of dollars on this drug war and he thinks THEY ARE LOSING THE WAR. When you're own guys are saying they are losing and wasting so much money, why do they continue?!

Government is horrible.
    I agree with that. Government is the worst. They never just leave us alone. We should decide what we put in our body not the aholes up on capitol hill, but there we always be people who need govt to hold their hands in all aspects of life. Let's be for individual freedom. We should be free to put anything in our body, but we also are responsible for any problems too.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    I'm from San Diego. I live in NJ now but was just out there and most dispenceries were shut down. There were a few open but mostly down town and up in LA. But, not really much in between.
    That all changed about 4 months ago. Obama actually did something right and called off the FEDS. He publicly stated that the FEDS would stop all raiding of California Medical Merijuana Facilities. He said it was a waste of money and that the state has proper grasp on everything. They just opened 2 new ones right in Ocean Beach. Everything is back to normal now.

All the SD medical shops got raided because of money issues. They had crooked books. They were pocketing TONS of money and trying to hide it. That is why only like 4 remained open for about 2 years. But they operated successfully the whole time because they complied with the state documentation standards etc...