LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NY Rangers

31 26.96%
  • NY Islanders

3 2.61%
  • NJ Devils

20 17.39%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

47 40.87%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

14 12.17%
Page 1 of 12 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread.

Hybrid View

Images

NHL Thread.

So if anyone on here actually likes hockey, What team is your favorite, and who's your favorite player(s)?
    and any predictions for the stanley cup even though its far away.

The poll is just for the atlantic division if your favorite team's in it.

what about the caps?????? were amazing and i for a long time have loved the caps from back when there was Jagr, Bondra, and Kolzig

I've been a Caps fan forever. It's awesome to see them with the best player in the league with lots of young skilled players. Go Caps! I was going to Caps games back in the day with Mike Gartner, Bengt Gustafson, Rod Langway etc... Seen my share of heartbreakers.

Thumbs up

Lets go Blueshirts

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    what about the caps?????? were amazing and i for a long time have loved the caps from back when there was Jagr, Bondra, and Kolzig
    Oh sorry caps arent in the atlantic division.

I myself will be a blueshirts fan forever.

my bad i should know after all the years i played and watched hockey. i have to say the flyers then

Images
    I should've put the southeast division in there didnt think of it, but i dont think i can change it.

Angry

Wow,What a great game tonight between the Rangers and Devs.To bad we came out on the short end of the stick.Man, I hate the devils......

devils all the way. i got the game on right now. used to be a rangers fan when i was younger. this was before the devils were in jersey. they were still the colorado rockies at the time. i stopped following hockey, and most sports around the time i turned 12 or right before. this was the devils first season as the devils, and in jersey 1982/1983 season. i would sporadically watch after that, but it wasn't until 1993 that i started watching it again, and playing it in the street with friends and rollerblading, and getting into watching it again. i started watching again right around the time the devils started getting good, and the beginning of marty broduers run. i was a season ticket holder throughout the 90s over in the meadowlands, but after that i kinda got out of it. still watched it, and followed it, but didn't make it out to as many games. now my buddy has season tickets, and i go to almost every game with him at the prudential.hockey is the only stick, and ball sport i'm really into aside from a little baseball.

Rangers fan for life. I bleed blue like no other.

I've been playing since 7th grade, but nothing too serious. Started out in goal, then moved to left wing. Play a little of both now. I'm a college senior, playing lots of roller/deck and a little ice every now and then down here in Virginia. I never play when I'm home in Jersey though, none of my friends play.