LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NY Rangers

31 26.96%
  • NY Islanders

3 2.61%
  • NJ Devils

20 17.39%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

47 40.87%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

14 12.17%
Page 2 of 22 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread.

Images
    Caps..............

It's interesting to see a hockey thread on here. I have played hockey all my life, and still do... Does anyone else on this site still play, and if so where... Even if you played in the past, it would be neat to see where people have play and or still play. BTW, the Caps are looking strong this year. I too have watched them since the days of Bob Mason, Rod Langway, Dale Hunter, Pivonka, even Scott Stevens! I hope they give a good run for the cup with this team, but they have to learn how to play a full 60 minutes first...

Images
    I used to play in Frederick, Mt. Pleasant, and Edgewood, but that was YEARS ago. I wish I still played. My good buddy played at Frostburg, MD before they got rid of their hockey program

ECsponger, if you live in the Delaware area, there is still hockey to be played if your willing...

Images
    I Play in Woodbridge, NJ.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiforlife View Post
    ECsponger, if you live in the Delaware area, there is still hockey to be played if your willing...
    I can still skate good. I have absolutely no gear anymore though.. send a PM let me know more

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    Wow,What a great game tonight between the Rangers and Devs.To bad we came out on the short end of the stick.Man, I hate the devils......
    Yeah i hate'em to.

NJ Spongin, are you still in college, or in a beer/ men's league?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiforlife View Post
    NJ Spongin, are you still in college, or in a beer/ men's league?
    highschool

devils all the way. i got the game on right now. used to be a rangers fan when i was younger. this was before the devils were in jersey. they were still the colorado rockies at the time. i stopped following hockey, and most sports around the time i turned 12 or right before. this was the devils first season as the devils, and in jersey 1982/1983 season. i would sporadically watch after that, but it wasn't until 1993 that i started watching it again, and playing it in the street with friends and rollerblading, and getting into watching it again. i started watching again right around the time the devils started getting good, and the beginning of marty broduers run. i was a season ticket holder throughout the 90s over in the meadowlands, but after that i kinda got out of it. still watched it, and followed it, but didn't make it out to as many games. now my buddy has season tickets, and i go to almost every game with him at the prudential.hockey is the only stick, and ball sport i'm really into aside from a little baseball.