LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NY Rangers

31 26.96%
  • NY Islanders

3 2.61%
  • NJ Devils

20 17.39%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

47 40.87%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

14 12.17%
Page 6 of 22 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread.

Olympic Hockey is awesome

Devils. Brodeur and Parise

womens hockey is a joke. slovakia lost 18-0. come on
    Last edited by djones; Feb 15, 2010 at 05:14 PM. Reason: my b. should have checked that

Quote Originally Posted by djones View Post
    it sucks that the nhl won't take a break for the olympics.
    I think they are dude. No NHL games are scheduled until March.

StuckinVa is right. The NHL is taking a break. As for my choice as to who's gonna win... Do you believe in Miracles? Let's hope Ryan Miller does...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiforlife View Post
    StuckinVa is right. The NHL is taking a break. As for my choice as to who's gonna win... Do you believe in Miracles? Let's hope Ryan Miller does...
    That would be awesome.

It seriously would take the miracle of all miracles, but I'm with you, go USA! Team Russia and Sweden are ridiculous. I hate Crysby and hope anybody and everybody beats Canada.

Not sure if this is true, but I heard next sunday's game between the US and Canada was not going to be televised because they scheduled to show Ice Dancing???? WTF!!!! Hopefully some other TV station will pick this up. I need to watch that game...

Not sure if this is true, but I heard next sunday's game between the US and Canada was not going to be televised because they scheduled to show Ice Dancing???? WTF!!!! Hopefully some other TV station will pick this up. I need to watch that game...
    Wow are you serious? Ice dancing is the worst Olympic event ever! Maybe there is an Internet feed somewhere.

Talking

The only time everyone from the Atlantic division can all be friends.I can actually root for a Dev(scary thought)