LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NY Rangers

31 26.96%
  • NY Islanders

3 2.61%
  • NJ Devils

20 17.39%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

47 40.87%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

14 12.17%
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread.

The Rangers will beat the Devils if they can survive the Caps tonight. Lundqvist owns Brodeur when they face each other.

Quote Originally Posted by rights4life View Post
    doesnt matter cuz devils will rip either team apart ….but it really doesnt matter cuz the kings are gunna win the whole thing
    Ready or not the blueshirts r coming.
    Last edited by GoodVibes; May 13, 2012 at 02:21 AM.

i think its lame that the majority of swellinfo users are flyers fans, a team from a landlocked state

Brick Township, New Jersey, United States
    Images
    devils are gonna stomp the rags

over 40 years a Rangers devotee,since the flyers and islanders were new and the devils did not exist.at least the empty seats sell out when they play the rangers in newark.

Quote Originally Posted by pvjumper05 View Post
    devils are gonna stomp the rags
    THIS RIGHT HERE! brodeur gets owned by lundqvist? the devils were 0-3 against bryzgalov this season when he started for the flyers. you see how that turned out in the playoffs?

don't even say the devils beat the two worst teams in the playoffs! rangers went to 7 games with the 7th, and 8th seeds! if they weren't the better team in those game 7s they might have not been here.

i'm taking the rangers seriously, and it will be tough. i wouldn't be surprised either way what happens or who wins in this series.
    Last edited by eatswell; May 13, 2012 at 10:41 PM.

Bryz is no where near as good a goal tender as Hank. It's going to be an awesome match up. The Rangers went against 2 very fast paced teams and came across two hot goal tenders which validates two game 7's imo. But they play the devils all the time, they know what to expect and how to win against them..and vice-versa in respect to the Devils..but Rangers in 6!

And I agree it is very lame that most are Flyer fans hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by OldSoul View Post
    Bryz is no where near as good a goal tender as Hank. It's going to be an awesome match up. The Rangers went against 2 very fast paced teams and came across two hot goal tenders which validates two game 7's imo. But they play the devils all the time, they know what to expect and how to win against them..and vice-versa in respect to the Devils..but Rangers in 6!

And I agree it is very lame that most are Flyer fans hahahaha
    you're right henrik is better than bryz. a lot of philly fans are giving bryz a hard time. he played some bad games, but marty did too. it's insane to blame the series loss on him. his best games were actually the devils more dominant games as he held his team in for quite a while.

i think if kovy is still being visited by mr miyagi for his ailing injury, and marty plays decent the devils can win. i won't be surprised either way. the devils have lit up lundqvist this season, and have also been shutout by him too. i also don't wanna see the circus of opening faceoff fights that coach deboer thinks is cute. those players shouldn't even be in the lineup those goons. and they haven't been since the playoffs started. i'm just happy to be back in the playoffs, and this far

**** YOU JOHN MACLEAN! god i don't ever wanna see marty or scott stevens being a head coach with this devils team. i can no longer take john maclean seriously after ruining our season last year. respect him as a player but damn it felt great to clinch a spot by blowing out his POS canes team he is assistant coach with now 5-0! payback for last year you moron!

rangers in 7! game 7 sunday night at msg! brodeur can't beat lundvist!

HAHAHAHA!

Didn't jersey win last night?