LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NY Rangers

31 26.96%
  • NY Islanders

3 2.61%
  • NJ Devils

20 17.39%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

47 40.87%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

14 12.17%
Page 21 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1119202122 LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread.

Let's go Rangers!

I was at garden for Bruins-Leafs Game 7 last night. Craziest game I've ever seen. Go B's

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    its going to be about the Islanders this year. finally. might be the best seaon of hockey in the longest time. I love the shorter season!
    Sorry about your loss Peajay...

Got to give the Leafs credit. They played hard. I went to Game 1. Last night's game was a good redemption for the Flyers debacle which was 3 years ago today. Looking forward to getting to the Garden more this spring and should be heading to Games 1 and 2.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Sorry about your loss Peajay...
    thanks,
    Its my fault. everytime i watch a islander game they lose. i saw them play vancouver a few years back and they were shutout 9 to 0. i just turned on game one for a second and they already down 3 in the first period.
    they played good in a couple of games. the over time game was sick. but it was nice to see play off hockey back on the island. the colosieum hasn't gotten that loud in a long time. the place was shaking.

Peajay, it probably goes without saying that you have been to the Coliseum Deli. One of my close friends and greatest mentors is a Levittclown and he introduced me to that smorgasboard when we were at Shuart Stadium for an event. I proceeded to order the left side of the menu and enjoy it much.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Peajay, it probably goes without saying that you have been to the Coliseum Deli. One of my close friends and greatest mentors is a Levittclown and he introduced me to that smorgasboard when we were at Shuart Stadium for an event. I proceeded to order the left side of the menu and enjoy it much.
    i have a client that orders from them all the time for meetings and events. never actually been there.

Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    thanks,
    Its my fault. everytime i watch a islander game they lose. i saw them play vancouver a few years back and they were shutout 9 to 0. i just turned on game one for a second and they already down 3 in the first period.
    they played good in a couple of games. the over time game was sick. but it was nice to see play off hockey back on the island. the colosieum hasn't gotten that loud in a long time. the place was shaking.
    Yeah man it was a good series, fun to watch. I'm just glad Sid the Kid is back and as good as ever, now if he could just protect that dome of his he'll have a nice long career.

Oh man, then you're in for quite a treat. It's an experience going there for sure. Hope you've got to grub on that fine sustenance at some of those meetings and events. I can envision a boardroom full of execs in food comas and completely unable to attend to business affairs but with smiling faces.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Yeah man it was a good series, fun to watch. I'm just glad Sid the Kid is back and as good as ever, now if he could just protect that dome of his he'll have a nice long career.
    yeah sure was. but way to exciting for me. now i can sit back and watch a good old ball game. lets see what those Mets have been up too ....