LOGIN | REGISTER

View Poll Results: Who's your favorite atlantic division team?

Voters
115. You may not vote on this poll
  • NY Rangers

31 26.96%
  • NY Islanders

3 2.61%
  • NJ Devils

20 17.39%
  • Philadelphia Flyers

47 40.87%
  • Pittsburgh Penguins

14 12.17%
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: NHL Thread.

Caps are stomping on everyone. Stanley Cup will make it's debut in D.C. this year.

Don't curse it! Just kidding, the Caps are looking strong to quite strong. If we continue to go semi injury free, it looks good for them in the end. Especially if Varlamov comes back from Hershey, then we should be in really good shape goaltending wise. Overall, I think the Caps have been on a pretty good streak, winning games they had no place winning nonetheless, i.e. Vs. Detroit this past week. And to beat Pittsburg after that first horrid goal from Theodore, that was amazing... Go CAPS!!!!

How about them CAPS tonight... Sorry any Isle fans, but the boys from D.C. put on a show tonight... and Ovie didn't even get on the score sheet. Four lines of offensive talent. Maybe Lord Stanleys prize will be coming to America's capital this year? We Shall see....

Quote Originally Posted by StuckinVA View Post
    Caps are stomping on everyone. Stanley Cup will make it's debut in D.C. this year.
    I'd love to see Lord Stanley's Cup in DC but May is a long ways away. Beating some ass in January is great, but getting it done through the spring is a whole different ball game. It sure will be fun to watch though.

A few pix from Rangers game 1/27/10

only had my point and shoot, but here they are
    Attached Images Attached Images

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Duck Dive 26 View Post
    only had my point and shoot, but here they are
    Nice shots.

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    Nice shots.
    Thanks nj,Just printed them out and they came out a little clearer then i thought.When i zoom in with my point and shoot i think im losing some megapexils but its all good.We got a little closer that night because they were getting waxed big time.My buddy and i did get on the jumbo tron thou.that was cool.

Images
    Thanks nj,Just printed them out and they came out a little clearer then i thought.When i zoom in with my point and shoot i think im losing some megapexils but its all good.We got a little closer that night because they were getting waxed big time.My buddy and i did get on the jumbo tron thou.that was cool.
    Nice, ive only been to a few of their games and have never gotten on the jumbo tron, nor have been that close to the ice. Hopefully ill be on that ice, but thats just a dream

Rangers fyi

Just a little heads up in case anyone is interested on March 8th Michael Del Zotto and Vinney Prospal will be signing Autographs in Hazlet.For more info go to Signingshotline.com(great site)

Images
    Just a little heads up in case anyone is interested on March 8th Michael Del Zotto and Vinney Prospal will be signing Autographs in Hazlet.For more info go to Signingshotline.com(great site)
    Im actually going to that.