LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sunday at WB?

Thumbs up Sunday at WB?

What do you guys think about "1-3' overhead" this Sunday at WB with air temp in the 60s? I'll be there even if you say it's going to blow.

It first waves we will have had in awhile.. But my friend, not gonna be ideal.. True weather will be warmer but winds are gonna be all over the place.. Time will tell

its going to suck really bad. this seems to happen a lot. When we don't have waves for a while, the first swell we get is crappy.

It has seemed to me that even if the WB forecast is generally bad, it's rideable early morning, then becomes difficult around noon... the size (and the drought) is enticing me. The only time I avoid going is if it claims "strong sideshore current".

sunday

sunday is lookn to be good in folly, offshores around lunch time

Ehh... Folly looks rougher than WB on Sunday.

Images
    Just do good things, and karma should serve...

Quote Originally Posted by ledzepfreak View Post
    Just do good things, and karma should serve...
    Don't bullsh*t your self, we all know whats gonna happen. Head Slop the day before blown to thigh high overnight. I mean the right side of my brain is hoping as hard of the rest of you guys that thats not the case....but the left side is remembering all the times the exact same thing (blown flat over night) has happened and you run over the dunes with a 5'10 when you need a 10'5.

Images
    shred some slop

... get so pitted.