LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Florida Trip

Florida Trip

I'm trying to plan a cheap florida trip for a few weeks...just seeing if you guys had any informantion on beachs, breaks, nightlife.... any help would be appreciated or even some where else that may be cheap... i was gonna put this thread in the Florida forum but i figured they would tell my yankee ass to stay the hell home....
    Last edited by tibu35; Jan 16, 2010 at 04:37 AM.

Sebastien Inlet.

South Beach.

Tampa strip clubs. Yewwww

thanks guys for the posts... i'll keep the strip clubs in mind

if you are looking to be cheap you could camp at sebastian but im sure there are also som cheap hotels...try to avoid spring break costs unless you want to be there for spring break

Images
    I'm thinking about driving down there as well. Anybody have an idea about how much it would cost in gas to drive from de all the way down as far as FTL?

Its about 1050-1150 miles, so depending on your gas mileage, it can be expensive.
    you won't find surf in ft. lauderdale either.
    For decent surf, stay north of delray beach and watch the forecasts. lauderdale/south beach have decent surf maybe 10 days a year.

I was thinking of going to new smyrna until i just found out it is the shark attack capital of the world, but that should not matter because it is so rare. (knock on wood)

Quote Originally Posted by tibu35 View Post
    I was thinking of going to new smyrna until i just found out it is the shark attack capital of the world, but that should not matter because it is so rare. (knock on wood)
    while this is true, smyrna is also a freakin wave magnet. its almost always waist+ and most of the time bigger than that. in the middle of summer flatness, you can almost always go the NSI (new smyrna inlet) and catch some waves. I think it avgs 5-10 days a yr that you cannot actually surf. but the local sea life is very much in abundance there.