LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wetsuit BS!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    You'll be happy with it . thats what I am in now and its a really warm suit .Its almost to the point where I am on the verg of sweating. I am styed out as long as 4 hours without a chill
    can't beat the price, 199$ and i put 2day ship on it too...still sucks though

firewire youll love it...its a warm suit and it fits me great. i think i have the flow or amp, whichever one is the cheaper one? too bad youll miss some surf. is there anyone you can borrow a suit from or check and see if any shops have one you can borrow or rent for the day. I know Kcoast has rental suits but theyre prolly just 3/2s but its worth a shot

also try to see what o'neill will do...possibly if you send it back and explain they would give you some money towards other stuff?

Images
    there might be some swell lingering mid week so you might be back in the water by wedsday . If not there is supose to be a swell in the long range swell chart

Northender Guest
    I think this thread is convincing me to buy a new wetsuit

this is probably my first winter season that Im going to miss since i'm too broke to buy a new wetty. hopefully warm weather comes soon enough.

Northender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by VBVA View Post
    this is probably my first winter season that Im going to miss since i'm too broke to buy a new wetty. hopefully warm weather comes soon enough.
    I Surfed today in a 3/2 and felt very warm.

Images
    Had what is now considered the flow and loved it. Used it hard for a year but had an issue with the knee delaming. This was my own fault since I bought an xlt rather than an xl and the knee pad was below my knee cap. Called them up, they gave me an RMA and next thing I know I had a brand new suit in the right size on my doorstep.....after a year of use! Wore that one for a year and sold it to get the new Amp which was 60 bucks more but is incredibly nice with a satin like sin that sheds water. Other than getting ducked I don't feel any moisture but sweat .

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Northender View Post
    I think this thread is convincing me to buy a new wetsuit
    Same here. Hey Matt, how's the longevity on the Hyperflex suits? I've read some complains that they quickly start to deteriorate.

Images
    I've had my amp 4/3 for 1 1/2 yr now and love it, very flexible and no issues so far