LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: wetsuit BS!!!!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brandx View Post
    I've had my amp 4/3 for 1 1/2 yr now and love it, very flexible and no issues so far
    Cool, but I'm looking for 5/4. I'm looking at the 6/5/4 FLOW Hooded Wetsuit.

Spam

I hear that spam taste better when served with certain things, like a nice winter sesh

SB they have an AMP 5/4/3.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    SB they have an AMP 5/4/3.
    Yeah I just saw that on their website. I was looking at Wetsuit Wearhouse and they're the ones that don't have it. I'll have to check other retail sites.

edit - its on Amazon for $270
    Last edited by stoneybaloney; Jan 18, 2010 at 01:16 PM.

check wetsuit world in stone harbor. you could drive down and pick it up same day.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by aka pumpmaster View Post
    check wetsuit world in stone harbor. you could drive down and pick it up same day.
    I'll call them and see how much they want, thanks.

Images
    Yo went out in my 4-3 this morning for an hour and it was probably hte coldest surf i've been in in awhile

Images
    Pulled the trigger on a 6/5/4

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    Same here. Hey Matt, how's the longevity on the Hyperflex suits? I've read some complains that they quickly start to deteriorate.

Nah none of mine have worn out quick. My oldest suit from them is 3/2 flow (older model) and is problaly going on it 5th season now . The only thing thats wrong with is the lettering as coming off. I got a 4/3 thats on its 3 rd season and my new 5/4/3 Flow and I got a 1.5 mil long sleeve top for windy days in the summer. I never had any real issues with seams giving out , zippers breaking or neoprene dry rotting or ripping .

They all have really nice strech and they are really comfortable. I got a pair of there hot socks all I can say is wow I thought my feet were warm before in my 7mil boots they were sweating today . Plus with the hot socks you can get you feet in and out of you suit easier

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Nah none of mine have worn out quick. My oldest suit from them is 3/2 flow (older model) and is problaly going on it 5th season now . The only thing thats wrong with is the lettering as coming off. I got a 4/3 thats on its 3 rd season and my new 5/4/3 Flow and I got a 1.5 mil long sleeve top for windy days in the summer. I never had any real issues with seams giving out , zippers breaking or neoprene dry rotting or ripping .

They all have really nice strech and they are really comfortable. I got a pair of there hot socks all I can say is wow I thought my feet were warm before in my 7mil boots they were sweating today . Plus with the hot socks you can get you feet in and out of you suit easier
    Thanks man, my FLOW is on the way!