LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Northender Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by KelliSlhater View Post
    Please if you are going to post 20 times a day, read what you are writing so that way it actually makes sense!!
    if you really wanted to make it sink in you could put all his mistakes in bold. your such a mook. hahaha

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by KelliSlhater View Post
    Please if you are going to post 20 times a day, read what you are writing so that way it actually makes sense!!
    Sorry about that man . Thanks for being so worried about my grammar and spelling

Images

lmao mook is something totally different than kook. some people deserve to be called it .. its the only proper fitting term. but yeah mook... def dont use that its a racist term lol

.. as to the word kook.. me and my friend were on our way up to whitetail 2 days ago and we wondered if pa kooks get protective of their terrain park like we do our waves.. and indeed they do i didnt have any problems but i watched a kid get hazed out of the park for takeing someone elses drop turn on the box.. and its almost the same with ski's and boarders, as to body boarders and surfers.. just some thing to think about

Quote Originally Posted by divinesurf View Post
    lmao mook is something totally different than kook. some people deserve to be called it .. its the only proper fitting term. but yeah mook... def dont use that its a racist term lol
    i think you are referring to a 'gook' as racist. mook is not racist. here's a few urban dictionary definitions.

typically it's the 1st definition

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mook

mook just rolls off the back of the throat...a great guttoral insult, especially combined with a harshly clicked F*CKIN to precede it. it just sounds good and feels good to say. try it: "fah-kin MOO-keh" (don't emphasize the 'keh' ) say it out loud a few times. it's good. yaaa. real good.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by capesurfer View Post
    i think you are referring to a 'gook' as racist. mook is not racist. here's a few urban dictionary definitions.

typically it's the 1st definition

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=mook

mook just rolls off the back of the throat...a great guttoral insult, especially combined with a harshly clicked F*CKIN to precede it. it just sounds good and feels good to say. try it: "fah-kin MOO-keh" (don't emphasize the 'keh' ) say it out loud a few times. it's good. yaaa. real good.
    In that case I'd say definition 2

hahahah yes definitely in that context