LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Surf Time!

Images

Red face Surf Time!

Not even past 8AM and I already see 10+ in the water on the middle camera. Everyone has been frothing here the last few weeks I don't blame 'em. I never go there anyway just thought I'd share an observation.

Images
    Inlet Cam is so foggy you can't see a thing!

Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Inlet Cam is so foggy you can't see a thing!
    good!!

forget the cams, get off your lazy @$$ & just GO!

Images
    My local cam looks pretty good. I don't even want to look tomorrow when it cleans up and I'm still stuck at my desk.

workin today...surfing all day tomorrow

Images
    Already went it was decent early, glad I don't work until Thursday! I would like some more size though so let's hope it fills in tomorrow and the rest of the week.

it was much better in the morning. now its sideshore chop

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ECsponger View Post
    Not even past 8AM and I already see 10+ in the water on the middle camera. Everyone has been frothing here the last few weeks I don't blame 'em. I never go there anyway just thought I'd share an observation.
    i was checking it from the beach around that time...there were actually more like 20 heads in the water and the waves looked beat. checked like five other spots, then scored decent chest high punchy waves at the last spot we checked.

Images
    I just got back from OC I checked it up on the North end and there was tons of people out . Dropin were going on almost on every wave like someone was gonna flip the switch and turn the Wave Machien off???? I went up South a few blocks to Park Pl . I scored a really nice session . It was really mellow and there was some nice chest higt waves coming threw. Some times depending on the wind they were a bit bigger and they were lineing up nice . Definatly and good session

north end oc is almost always a cluster...really gotta time it just right to get it empty or low #'s. i've had a few evening/sunset & dawn patrols up there, even in the summer, w/ relatively small crowds.
    but i would generally prefer to go elsewhere, even if the waves are slightly smaller.