LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    BZ does have good boards, if you do go with BZ i suggest the Big Bruddah
    I agree, get the Big Bruddah, has a great template, board is rated for waves between 1ft to 15ft, the board won't feel big to a 6' 5" person. I ride a custom BSD board link: http://www.benseverson.com/ Ben was always second to Mike Stewart, but helped make BZ what they are today. good luck shopping

i would suggest a 43 or a 44. im 6 foot even and i ride a 42 and its a little big for me. Anything from BZ, Custom X, and Mike Stewart Science are all good boards and they all have a large selection

Images
    slopman you should get a toobs bodyboard..

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stoneybaloney View Post
    You should be riding 45"-47" for your size.
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. im 6'3" 165 and ride a 42-42.5. Hit up a 43.5

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Boss View Post
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. im 6'3" 165 and ride a 42-42.5. Hit up a 43.5
    Damn, that's why I don't sponge.

I personaly ride a Toobs Herlihy which is a 46 inch board but it will set you back about 260$ its a great quality board and you can ride it prone dropknee or standup but for just messin around i say a BZ or Custom X

Toobs is the best you can buy their boards are amazing quality and they will satisfy your needs

Images
    Grow a set and buy a surfboard.

i would say go with mike stewart's science boards. they are really good and great quality

thanks

thanks for all the info, Im gonna take a look at a couple of different models and let you know what Im thinking...

Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Grow a set and buy a surfboard.
    LOSTsoul....Ive broken more surfboards than the loads ur mom swallowed....think about it.