LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 33
  1. #21
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by slopman View Post
    thanks for all the info, Im gonna take a look at a couple of different models and let you know what Im thinking...





    LOSTsoul....Ive broken more surfboards than the loads ur mom swallowed....think about it.
    HAHAHHAHH!!! Great comeback... he should also grow a set and start taking off on waves bb'ers do...

  2. #22
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Va beach/ocmd
    Posts
    112
    Images
    35
    just get a no6 goliathe, or goliathe icon. im prety sure they come in 42, or 43.5. and the board is much thicker. i think a 63 mm core? the board will float you perfectly and wont feel to big.

  3. #23
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    HAHAHHAHH!!! Great comeback... he should also grow a set and start taking off on waves bb'ers do...

    Very meager come back at best. In fact, quite lame. Talking about someones mother? C'mon..that's too easy.

    I love picking on the inferiority complex that all y'all non-athletic d!ck draggers have!

  4. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Central, NJ
    Posts
    1,082
    Images
    27
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    Very meager come back at best. In fact, quite lame. Talking about someones mother? C'mon..that's too easy.

    I love picking on the inferiority complex that all y'all non-athletic d!ck draggers have!
    U mad? Just by you saying "non-athletic d!ck draggers" shows you really do sit on the shoulders...

    Come on... you posted a bogus comment in a legit thread... just let it go my friend.

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County, NJ
    Posts
    544
    Images
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by rgnsup View Post
    U mad? Just by you saying "non-athletic d!ck draggers" shows you really do sit on the shoulders...

    Come on... you posted a bogus comment in a legit thread... just let it go my friend.

    I ain't your friend son. Let's get that straight. Not mad..as i stated i just like to tease the spongy d!ck draggers on this site. Didn't talk about anyones mommy or nothing...just having some fun with the dregs of this site.

  6. #26
    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Monmouth County.
    Posts
    573
    Images
    171
    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I ain't your friend son. Let's get that straight. Not mad..as i stated i just like to tease the spongy d!ck draggers on this site. Didn't talk about anyones mommy or nothing...just having some fun with the dregs of this site.
    Thats why Mr.MATT JOHNSON should have a talk with you.

  7. #27

    Wink panties in a wad

    Quote Originally Posted by LOSTsoul View Post
    I ain't your friend son. Let's get that straight. Not mad..as i stated i just like to tease the spongy d!ck draggers on this site. Didn't talk about anyones mommy or nothing...just having some fun with the dregs of this site.
    Sorry about the mom comment...how childish....If you would have read my original post,I am a surfer, and I wanted to get a sponge to have fun with....or didnt they teach you how to read at Brookdale CC??

  8. #28
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Ocean, NJ
    Posts
    1,408
    Images
    4
    Quote Originally Posted by slopman View Post
    didnt they teach you how to read at Brookdale CC??
    I take classes at Brookdale and I had a 680 on the reading/writing portion of the SATs. Nothing wrong with comm college when mommy and daddy aren't paying.

  9. #29
    Quote Originally Posted by OCsp0nger005 View Post
    i would say go with mike stewart's science boards. they are really good and great quality
    yeah science boards are the ****

  10. Quote Originally Posted by NJ SPONGIN View Post
    BZ does have good boards, if you do go with BZ i suggest the Big Bruddah
    Dudes, BZ...ok board for youngins! I would stay around 43 bc you will have way more options. Me personally, I'm a gear head and would stay away from BZ, Morey unless it's a Pro board (Bunting is sick), and most Custom X boards. I stick to Aussie boards but the are tough to get in the states. If your willing to drop a 250$, you'll have a better board than most spongers in the water. Ceck out BoogerKing or bodyboarders.com/au. I now my stuff when it comes to boards so if you have any questions just ask.