LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: frigid toes

Images

frigid toes

Anybody have any ideas for keeping toes warm? I have 7 ml booties and they're a little a small but my feet are still numb. Any tricks or ideas?

Polyfleece socks will do the trick. But it will make your boots a little tighter.

Images
    new boots that fit right. If theyre too tight then your toes won;t get any "warm" water around them

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DJFresh View Post
    Polyfleece socks will do the trick. But it will make your boots a little tighter.

Yeah I got them and used them for the first time this weekend. My 7mil f-bombs were already warm but with the hot socks on it made my feet feel like they were in bath water

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    Yeah I got them and used them for the first time this weekend. My 7mil f-bombs were already warm but with the hot socks on it made my feet feel like they were in bath water
    nothing wrong with that...

Images
    thanks guys

I have 5 mil booties and my feet were frozen today after a 3 hour session at S-turns. Thanks for the recommendation. Can you get the polyfleece's at any surf shop around VB or any recommendations of where to pick them up?

Images
    Most surf shops sell them . If not I am sure they can order them for you

xcel 5 mil infiniti boots suckkk!!

Thanks, I saw some for cheap online but I want to get them by Monday for the next swell. Don't have Infiniti boots but good to know.