LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Images
    One of my trucks is a Honda Element with back seats removed and tinted windows. Nothing better than getting out of the water, starting it up with the heat full blast and changing into nice dry clothes. I have to admit I feel like taking a nap back there after a long cold session. I could drive home (only five minutes) but when I do that I usually end up scalding myself and my feet start to itch so bad that I feel like scratching my skin off. I was told that the itch is from warming your extremities too fast.

usually i keep my car on during the session...full heat blasting.. then on the walk back to my car i urinate myself then pour a bottle of hot sauce in my suit. once at the car i cut my suit open with a razor i have stashed behind the wheel well. this makes it quick to get out of the suit and into the hot ass car

Quote Originally Posted by retrosurfvb View Post
    usually i keep my car on during the session...full heat blasting.. then on the walk back to my car i urinate myself then pour a bottle of hot sauce in my suit. once at the car i cut my suit open with a razor i have stashed behind the wheel well. this makes it quick to get out of the suit and into the hot ass car
    hahahah das some weak ****z brotha

Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I change in the back of the landrover when its cold. If not I have in issue changing on the street. I wear boardies under my suit and just wrap a towel around me to slip them off and put my pants on . I just try not to make a event out it to draw attention to me
    Board shorts bunch up and cause chafing under a wetsuit. I've been diving for a long time and I learned early why divers wear bikinis under their wetsuits!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MATT JOHNSON View Post
    I change in the back of the landrover...
    Baller!....

gold bond, vasoline, any thing to reduce friction. try dumping corn starch down the legs when thaking the suit off which may be a mess tho. they make a shower for surfing and we can support our "happy" friend liquidshredder by buying from them
    http://www.swell.com/HOT-JUGZ-HOT-JU...E-SHOWER?cs=BL
    Last edited by surfde; Jan 21, 2010 at 01:45 AM.

those hot jugs seem pretty cool. put for $60, it seems a little pricy

http://www.walmart.com/catalog/produ...#ProductDetail

what about a privacy tent? i dont worry i just change under a towel theres also hideurstick towels or something like that
    Last edited by surfde; Jan 21, 2010 at 02:08 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by surfde View Post
    gold bond, vasoline, any thing to reduce friction. try dumping corn starch down the legs when thaking the suit off which may be a mess tho. they make a shower for surfing and we can support our "happy" friend liquidshredder by buying from them
    http://www.swell.com/HOT-JUGZ-HOT-JU...E-SHOWER?cs=BL
    the bright side of this thread is now i got an excuse to buy some vasiline...........

surfswell not to sound stalkerish but i saw your youtube 50 pullups thats legit man. is that you?