Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Post your Ride!

Hybrid View

Images

Post your Ride!

2001 Ford F150 SuperCrew Lariat 5.4L 4x4

Images
    2006 Subaru WRX STi

99 ford ranger xlt, slightly modified to get me 25-26mpg hwy depending which bed cover I use
    93 mazda MX6 LS my "toy". hoping to bring it back to "like new" condition. can get 32 mpg hwy with a protege 5th gear in it (which I'll be putting in at some point) 28mpg hwy currently

95 eagle talon esi 34mpg hwy 25-28 city, not much room but I can fit all my boards in it if Im by myself
    Last edited by d0sitmatr; Jan 22, 2010 at 02:57 PM.

Chevy Van with Quigley 4X4 conversion

Chevy 4X4 van with a nice rack.

2000 Ford Focus SE....you dont even have to tell me my ride is sick! I was gonna post a pic but i didnt want to put everyone elses ride to shame.

-driver side window doesnt work.
    -broken driver side door handle (have to open the driver side door through the passenger side)
    -both back doors dont lock
    -passenger side tire looses air rapidly to the point im filling it up with air every 3 days...

the back seats still lay down so i can fit my shortboard and fish inside w/o putting a kooky soft rack on the tuna can with wheels.

im afraid im giving away my true identity on this one, but if ya haven't id'd me yet then this prolly won't help.

i bounce around town in a 2003 subaru baja, the perfect blend of a car/truck. got enough space to throw plenty of boards in/haul when i need to. Also have a hard rack. Ample cab space for 4 people, tinted windows, manual transmission, and Pennsylvania plates (so you can judge me when i roll by with boards)

love my lil half-truck!

Quote Originally Posted by Kevin21012 View Post
    Chevy 4X4 van with a nice rack.

Now that is what I need. Holy shiiiiit

my ride

01' chevy suburban, its got 4WD, i can fit 3 longboards inside and then some, roof racks, and rod racks. its the hattymobile

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    i get a choice of cars as i just drive what ever my parents say. so i can either drive a 2002 ford explorer eddie baurer edition with a v6 a year old transmission and a 8 month old new valve springs and rocker arms. then i can drive a 2004 chevy silverado v8 with the z71 so it has offroad and enough power to towmy boat. then for the water if i need to get to a island i have a 18 foot scout 90hp yamaha engine. it is currently out of the water due to it having an oil leak.

1995 BMW 525i when i turn 17 in a few months. got a nice roof rack for it