LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

fastest way to dry your wetsuit???

lets hear it.......

what are your opinnions on drying your wetsuit fast for daily sesh beside buying the hangAIR any tips

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by staystoked View Post
    lets hear it.......

what are your opinnions on drying your wetsuit fast for daily sesh beside buying the hangAIR any tips
    I turn my suit inside out aswell as my mitts and hang them on a hanger in the shower.

there usually dry by morning dependin what time I get in from surfing

yo

i have a six mil so takes longer to dry do you think its safe to put it in the dryer to tumble dry or hairblow it for a little just to speed up the drying process

Images
    i have a six mil so takes longer to dry do you think its safe to put it in the dryer to tumble dry or hairblow it for a little just to speed up the drying process

No you will damage the neoprene. I have a 5/4/3 and I got home and in the shower and 2:30 its damp to almost dry now.

Let it drip dry

in the dryer on maximum heat

just kidding, drip dry out of the sun or buy one of those fan hangers for faster results.
    or, if you have a hair dryer that has a cold setting, that will work pretty good too, just make sure its not blowing any hot air.

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    or you can put a towel bar under a air vent in your bathroom and let the hot air coming in dry your suit plus let it drip dry. and then for booties and gloves i put hand towels in them. but for gloves you gotta do it just right so it doesnt stretch your gloves out so i only put 1 small towel in the gloves and not all of the towel is in the glove.

WB: C-street and Mase and Sweetwater and all sorts of chill places around WB. Its rad.
    yeah, i just stick mine in the dryer for a couple of minutes and it dries just like that. The labels are wrong about saying "don't use a dryer", it's always worked like a charm for me.

using a dryer will encourage dry rot faster. it may not damage the suit short term, but long term it will ruin it.

Images

There's nothing better

Works wonders with boots and gloves, and when they're done, just slide your sleeves over the pipes. Low temp, steady airflow. NO SMELL! Charlie from OC recommended it and it's a worker bee.

http://www.doversaddlery.com/product...cd2=1264307503

Quote Originally Posted by MDSurfer View Post

Works wonders with boots and gloves, and when they're done, just slide your sleeves over the pipes. Low temp, steady airflow. NO SMELL! Charlie from OC recommended it and it's a worker bee.

http://www.doversaddlery.com/product...cd2=1264307503
    Yep, works really, really well. However, 7 mm stuff does take a while. But definitely keeps the funk away.

The HangAir is for real too. Does a 5/4 in about 4-5 hours.